Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keeps playing even with autoplay off

Solved!

Keeps playing even with autoplay off

Recently, maybe after the last update, Spotify on my iphone keeps playing even though autoplay is off. My goal is to play a CD as I go to sleep, and then have the music stop. I'm waking up in the middle of the night and the CD is still playing over and over. How do I get it to stop?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The Autoplay feature should only play music that is similar to the album you were listening to. It shouldn't keep playing the same album that you were on though. Are you sure you don't accidentally put it on repeat?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

The Autoplay feature should only play music that is similar to the album you were listening to. It shouldn't keep playing the same album that you were on though. Are you sure you don't accidentally put it on repeat?

It might be similar music. It's the middle of the night, waking me up, so I'm not quite coherent at the time. What I want it to do is stop after playing one CD. I have autoplay on off, so I don't know why it's playing anything. 

hi,

it could be 2 things

1- autoplay turned back on after an updated (happened to me once)

2- you may have repeat turned on (when you have a track open on your screen it should be on the bottom right, sort of like the shuffle button)

Suggested posts