Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

latest ios 

My Question or Issue

I recently become a spotify premium with my family. But my spotify is different from theirs. If they go to their library they have an overview where they can pick a list off all their songs. In my library i only have the big menu with Playlist, Album and artist? I would like to have also the overview where i can pick a list of all my songs and not like these. 

61587675_450729535750938_3603870619571060736_n.jpg
4 Replies

Your family member has the old library design, while you have the new one. Your account may, at some point, revert to the old design, while your family member may get the new design. There is no way to control when or whether this happens, and if you contact support they will tell you that they have no control or insight into it either. Basically, get used to it, but don’t get too used to it because it could change at any time with no warning and nobody will help you. Welcome to Spotify!

I dont even get the new layout..?

Iphone 8

Premium Family account

I have the same problem! I'm the administrator of our family program, but I'm the only one who has the different library design without "Songs". Already deleted the App and reinstalled it but if its like they say, that this is the new design it's stupid because it doesn't have the feature songs. 

Hope we will find a solution to that, it's really annoying and I just moved from apple music to spotify.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-10 um 20.51.33.png

Hey @RikCaerels.

Thanks for posting about this in the Community 🙂

This is indeed the new Your Library design which is being gradually rolled out to users across all platforms. If you've noticed that other users are still on the old version, they will also soon be migrated to this one.

To find out more about how music is saved in the new Your Library, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Hope that helps clear things up! Hit us up if you have any further questions 😉

Suggested posts