Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Liked from radio

Solved!

Liked from radio

Hi. I can't find the playlist called liked from radio. Just started using the radio. Might be a possibility that  have deleted it?

Can u guys help?

131 Replies

Just tested this out and I don't get the same behaviour. Could you try re-installing the app?
http://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sam,

I lost my Liked from Radio Playlist. Would you please try to fix it. 

Thank you,

Thadd31

I accidentally deleted my 'liked from radio' playlist also. how can I restore it or reset the function?

Try here: https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks heaps 🙂

I actually lost my "Liked from Radio" playlist almost a year ago when I started this thread and I have never been able to get that functionality back -- i.e. being able to like a song and it automatically go into that folder.    I have tried recreating a new Liked from Radio playlist, but never got it work.  The latest link helps you recover lost playlists including Like from Radio, but the functionality of liking a song and it going into that list is still broken for me.   If anyone knows how to fix that wouldbe much appreciated

Hi there

My "Liked from Radio" playlist doesn't show on the PC client, and in sync it shows as a blank tile with no title on my phone... Any chance of more magic wand waving, Richard?

Cheers 

b

@belazir wrote:

Hi there

My "Liked from Radio" playlist doesn't show on the PC client, and in sync it shows as a blank tile with no title on my phone... Any chance of more magic wand waving, Richard?

Cheers 

b

Strangely I don't see the playlist in either your current or deleted playlists. Can you try using the web player?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi. I can't find the playlist called "liked from radio". Might be a possibility that  have deleted it?

Can you help? 

Hi there,

I accidently deleted my liked from radio playlist as well and I tried going to restore playlists but that solve it. 

When I like something from radio it says it went to my liked from radio playlist, but there doesn't seem to be one. 

Please help. Thanks!

-Loretta

Could I have my back as well, deleted it for some reason but i sort of miss it.

I deleted my playlist "Liked from Radio". A recovery is possible?

Suggested posts