Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked from radio

Solved!

Liked from radio

Hi. I can't find the playlist called liked from radio. Just started using the radio. Might be a possibility that  have deleted it?

Can u guys help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh well, so much for my magic powers.

I've tried it again - I think with the proper one this time. How's it look?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Ok, look again now.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Marked as solution

NateDub - Wand well and truly waved. Should be back, just log out and in. Enjoy the tunes.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Marked as solution

ivanpk - Actually, you've made two accounts with us. One has the username 'ivanpk' while the other is linked to your Facebook (you've upgraded the FB).

We can help sort this out and restore your playlist. Just send us a message via the contact form

male-x - Have you liked those tracks using the iOS app? The 'Like from Radio' playlist should then appear in your mobile. 

Then try liking a Radio track on your desktop. See it now?

Marked as solution

Heya!

You might have this bug here as some other users do (me included).

If so maybe you'd like to post some information at that bug topic to help solve it. 😉

Edit: Seems like you have to trigger it first from a mobile device before it appears (when you have that bug).

131 Replies

@tore1234 wrote:

Hi. I can't find the playlist called liked from radio. Just started using the radio. Might be a possibility that  have deleted it?

Can u guys help?

*waves magic wand*

Have another look now.

Well that list was just something I made ^^. What I'm looking for is the list where all songs you give a thumbs up to end up? Because when u press thumbs up on the iphone it says: Added to playlist liked from radio. Is there not a list that does this?

Marked as solution

Oh well, so much for my magic powers.

I've tried it again - I think with the proper one this time. How's it look?

Yeah I think u used the right wand this time around. Thanks mate

Hey, I'd like to say, plus one !!

I'm having the same problem as Tore had.

I deleted it* purposely from my phone earlier today, but now I'd love to have it back Smiley Tongue
Would you be so kind and restore it for me, if it's possible.

* it means the "Liked From Radio" playlist, where the thumbs upped songs end up.

Thanks in advance.

- misterfoss

oh, and PS !

Will that playlist also be available on my computer?

NO GUITAR = NO MUSIC

It should be back for now now misterfoss, across all your devices. Let me know if anything odd happens.

I know you are having an issue with Spotify here in Europe, but I got the playlist back, only there is no tracks in it.

As I made a playlist called "Liked From Radio" myself yesterday, to see if that would bring brack my radio tracks-but no.
It might be that one you've restored?
Or will the tracks arrive once the issues are sorted out?

Would be lovely if you could check again, and restore the playlist.
I'm talking about the same issue as the user who created this Topic

NO GUITAR = NO MUSIC
Marked as solution

Ok, look again now.

yup, now it's there! Smiley Happy

Thank you very much Richard!

Enjoy your day!

-misterfoss

NO GUITAR = NO MUSIC

Hello, I have appeared to have also deleted my like from radio. I would be ever so greatful if you could wave the wand for myself and have it reinstated as I'm using the radio even more now. I'm so glad we have you Spotify guys in Australia now, we love it at the office.
Marked as solution

NateDub - Wand well and truly waved. Should be back, just log out and in. Enjoy the tunes.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you so much Sam love your magic and such great SLA too gee 🙂

Sorry to be a pain , I think I'm having the same issue where as the one re instated was one I created and deleted as when I hit like or thumbs up on radio and it said it has been added to playlist liked from radio it's not actually appearing in that list n

Just to check, which version of the iOS app are you running, Natedub?

0.5.3 would be the version I think it's the latest as I had this option previously and it worked. I wish I didn't remove it now lol.

Hi I also deleted the Liked from Radio playlist. Any chance you can help me get it back?

NateDub - please get in touch through our contact form and we'll see what else we can do to help.

Blocker - I'm having some trouble tracking it down for you. When was it deleted?

Back in June when I first joined Spotify.

@Blocker wrote:
Back in June when I first joined Spotify.

Ok, I think I got it. I may also have restored a few other playlists that looked right (but weren't).

Suggested posts