Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked from radio

Solved!

Liked from radio

Hi. I can't find the playlist called liked from radio. Just started using the radio. Might be a possibility that  have deleted it?

Can u guys help?

131 Replies

I have already thumbed up quite alot of songs!

Ok, I think I found it. Any good?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Yes, there it is. But now all my other playlists have disappeared?

Sorry, they just moved to the spot-on folder. Can you get them back?

How do things look now? Your playlist structure is a little broken at the moment, but if it looks ok to you I'll leave it.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Perfect. Thank you!

I was looking for how to activate this feature and then I went to my phone started a radio station and liked a song. Spotify app created the playlist for me.

I hope it helps someone as well. 

I feel quite embarrassed, though I suppose a lot of people have done this: Could you restore my Liked from Radio playlist? 

It's not so much the content but the function of that Playlist.

@BiguineBiscuits wrote:

I feel quite embarrassed, though I suppose a lot of people have done this: Could you restore my Liked from Radio playlist? 

It's not so much the content but the function of that Playlist.

Restored.

Hello Mr. Moderator!

Unfortunately, I have deleted my "Liked from Radio" feature which I truly miss! Can you please restore this for me?
 Please advise thanks!

@LitesCamraAxn wrote:

Hello Mr. Moderator!

Unfortunately, I have deleted my "Liked from Radio" feature which I truly miss! Can you please restore this for me?
 Please advise thanks!

Done.

/MrModerator

i guess i must have accidently deleted my liked from radio list. possible for a mod to reinstate this for me? thanks in advance

@male-x wrote:

i guess i must have accidently deleted my liked from radio list. possible for a mod to reinstate this for me? thanks in advance

Did you ever have it on your account in the first place? I can't see it.

Remember, the playlist gets automatically created whenever you thumbs-up anything in the app's radio.

I also need mine restored, could somebody help me? I have liked about 5 songs to see it pop up and it never has. Thanks!

i suppose i have never had it, however i have liked a few songs and have not seen the playlist created

Marked as solution

ivanpk - Actually, you've made two accounts with us. One has the username 'ivanpk' while the other is linked to your Facebook (you've upgraded the FB).

We can help sort this out and restore your playlist. Just send us a message via the contact form

male-x - Have you liked those tracks using the iOS app? The 'Like from Radio' playlist should then appear in your mobile. 

Then try liking a Radio track on your desktop. See it now?

my "liked from radio" list is there but most of the tunes i have thumbed up do not appear to turn up in that list?

ooops have i posted in the wrong area?

i am referring to my desktop version... sorry

Meredith wrote:

male-x - Have you liked those tracks using the iOS app? The 'Like from Radio' playlist should then appear in your mobile. 

Then try liking a Radio track on your desktop. See it now?

Thank you meredith, liking from Android app did indeed create the playlist correctly, just too bad that my previously liked tracks seem to have been lost in the fray. Thanks for the tip.

I have also deleted my Liked on Radio...  Can you please restore it?

Didn´t know i could not get it back.. 😕

Suggested posts