Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Family plan in Canada? Google has it?

I am paying $14.99/mo to Google for the family plan, why am I paying $9.99 per account on Spotify? Should I cancel and just use Google Play exclusively or are you offering a family plan in Canada? Why would you NOT be offering this just because we li...

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying $14.99/mo to Google for the family plan, why am I paying $9.99 per account on Spotify?  Should I cancel and just use Google Play exclusively or are you offering a family plan in Cana...
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any way to get "now available" email in the App?

This might be more appropriate for the "Ideas" section, but is there a way to get the "now available" email information in the app? Would be great to be able to get a list in reverse chronological order of all albums release by the bands I follow to ...

• Casual Listener
  • This might be more appropriate for the "Ideas" section, but is there a way to get the "now available" email information in the app? Would be great to be able to get a list in reverse chronological or...
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 404

Whenever I try to log in on my iPhone 5c through facebook or just with my username it says 'Error 404'. I tried reinstalling, rebooting my phone, I got the new update and I disconnected then reconnected spotify from my Facebook but nothing seems to w...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to log in on my iPhone 5c through facebook or just with my username it says 'Error 404'. I tried reinstalling, rebooting my phone, I got the new update and I disconnected then reconnec...
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost Playlists

My iPhone app wasn't working properly - couldn't play any songs on my playlists on or offline, so I deleted and reinstalled the app but now all my playlists have gone - anyone know how to fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone app wasn't working properly - couldn't play any songs on my playlists on or offline, so I deleted and reinstalled the app but now all my playlists have gone - anyone know how to fix this??
  • davidgrudland1
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect my spotify with my facebook

My first spotify account I used my FB for use spotify and that account is free,now I create other account for premium user,and I can't synchronize with my FB now,I exclude the app of my FB but I still in the same situation. What I can do?

• My first spotify account I used my FB for use spotify and that account is free,now I create other account for premium user,and I can't synchronize with my FB now,I exclude the app of my FB but I stil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I need help! I don't remember my password or email for my account. I tried changing the email but it wants to know the old one and o don't know it. Please help! Spotify means a lot to me because, my music really helps me.

• I need help! I don't remember my password or email for my account. I tried changing the email but it wants to know the old one and o don't know it. Please help! Spotify means a lot to me because, my ...
  • vvvvvvnnnnn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrade to premium on the spotify app!

I try to upgrade to premium on the app but i dont see the upgrade selection on the app. I cant use my credit card so im trying to use the money on my apple account. Please help me soon as possible. It use to work but idk what happened.

• I try to upgrade to premium on the app but i dont see the upgrade selection on the app. I cant use my credit card so im trying to use the money on my apple account. Please help me soon as possible. I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you renew spotify premium on iphone 6?

The freetrial on my spotify ended and I don't have the auto renew on, but now I want to renew my premium and it wont let me use an itunes card to do it. Which is all I have, how do I renew with an itunes card?

• The freetrial on my spotify ended and I don't have the auto renew on, but now I want to renew my premium and it wont let me use an itunes card to do it. Which is all I have, how do I renew with an it...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in account

I can't log in my Spotify account I lost both my user name and can't remember the email I used for logging in.. Im still being charged how can I get back in account?

• I can't log in my Spotify account I lost both my user name and can't remember the email I used for logging in.. Im still being charged how can I get back in account?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message when trying to share to facebook

Every time I try to share a song to Facebook it gives an error message. I've tried reinstalling app and logging out of Facebook but nothing works

• Every time I try to share a song to Facebook it gives an error message. I've tried reinstalling app and logging out of Facebook but nothing works
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login after changing phone.

I've changed my I phone and tried login back into Spotify but it keeps telling me it's fIled. So have done a password reset still failing. Have emailed support but nothing from them. They are taking payments though. Not happy

• I've changed my I phone and tried login back into Spotify but it keeps telling me it's fIled. So have done a password reset still failing. Have emailed support but nothing from them. They are taking ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 not downloading playlists-offline mode

Have already reinstalled Spotify. Stuck at Downloading 0 of 92 and does not make progress. Premium account. Thanks.

• Regular
  • Have already reinstalled Spotify. Stuck at Downloading 0 of 92 and does not make progress. Premium account. Thanks.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify + CanOpener

I would like to be able to use Spotify with CanOpener, an audiophile iOS app that greatly enhances headphone listening. Is this possible?

• Visitor
  • I would like to be able to use Spotify with CanOpener, an audiophile iOS app that greatly enhances headphone listening. Is this possible?
  • seaDragoon
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes

Can't login - can't use abroad.. I'm not abroad

I live in Arizona and I recently traveled to New York for summer. Spotify was working until this morning when I went to the app, it said I had to log in again so when I tried it said "can't be abroad for more than 14 days" how do I fix this?

• I live in Arizona and I recently traveled to New York for summer. Spotify was working until this morning when I went to the app, it said I had to log in again so when I tried it said "can't be abroad...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPod Shuffle 4th Gen (2012 edition) support

I have an iPod Shuffle 4th Gen (2012 edition). I would like to ask if i can play music here on my iPod, without internet connection. I have Spotify Premium. How can i sync my playlists on Spotify to my iPod Shuffle?

• I have an iPod Shuffle 4th Gen (2012 edition). I would like to ask if i can play music here on my iPod, without internet connection. I have Spotify Premium. How can i sync my playlists on Spotify to ...
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPod Shuffle Support
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play won't play anything

Shuffle Play does not work. It has never worked. Not one song. After I press it, it says at the bottom "devices available", I check to see that my iPhone is selected. It is. But no music. Any ideas?I've seen this thread before but the only replies I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Shuffle Play does not work. It has never worked. Not one song. After I press it, it says at the bottom "devices available", I check to see that my iPhone is selected. It is. But no music. Any ideas? ...
  • Chris_Thomson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't turn off 'avaiaible offline'

HelloI have reached my maximum songs downloaded limit so cannot select any more songs to be avaiaible offline.I have therfore tried to remove some of my downloaded songs by turning off the avaiaible offline setting (swipe) on for individual artisits/...

• Hello I have reached my maximum songs downloaded limit so cannot select any more songs to be avaiaible offline. I have therfore tried to remove some of my downloaded songs by tu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Iphone can't go on Spotify Online

Hi guys, i'm new in this community. I'm from Italy, so i hope you'll understand my english even of it presents some errors I have installed spotify on my phone , and , for the first month, it worked perfectly, online and offline. Now , since two mont...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, i'm new in this community. I'm from Italy, so i hope you'll understand my english even of it presents some errors 🙂 I have installed spotify on my phone , and , for the first month, it wor...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes