Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Shuffle play all offline music - playlists AND artists AND albums AND songs?

Is there a way to shuffle play all offline music? I have created a long playlist of singles and playlists of specific artists with full albums. I have now started to save Artists and Albums in the new Library, but now it seems these are almost two se...

• Music Fan
  • Is there a way to shuffle play all offline music?  I have created a long playlist of singles and playlists of specific artists with full albums.  I have now started to save Artists and Albu...
  • dylan_grey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync up my library

Hi!, I was trying to find out how can I sync up the library of spotify between my macbook pro and my iphone 6s. I had added songs to the library of the macbook but they don't appear in the library of my iphone. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!, I was trying to find out how can I sync up the library of spotify between my macbook pro and my iphone 6s. I had added songs to the library of the macbook but they don't appear in the library of...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App will no longer share "now playing" to my followers (band account)

Hey Everyone, This is bugging the **bleep** out of me. I have a "certified" band account and am wondering if this has anything to do with it. The iPhone app used to allow me to share "now playing" with my followers but after the last couple updates i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everyone,    This is bugging the **bleep** out of me. I have a "certified" band account and am wondering if this has anything to do with it. The iPhone app used to allow me to share "...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

‍  

• Visitor
  •    ‍  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

all songs dissapeared from mobile

all the songs & artists have dissapeared from my mobile spotify beside from last two songs saved. the 'available offline' option is also off. all playlists still there but only few are available offline checked. spotify on mac is fine. How can i get ...

• all the songs & artists have dissapeared from my mobile spotify beside from last two songs saved. the 'available offline' option is also off. all playlists still there but only few are available ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there still a way to download music onto an iPod nano?

I read there was a way a few year ago, but te tutorial is outdated now. I have Spotify Premium. I have an old iPod I really need to put music on.

• I read there was a way a few year ago, but te tutorial is outdated now. I have Spotify Premium. I have an old iPod I really need to put music on.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipod
    iPod Nano
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPad Mini problem - intermittently music stops

Hi, I have an iPad mini running iOS 8.3 and spotify plays for a short while on it but then it stops and unable to stream any music. Until I quit the app and restart it. Then the problem repeats, plays for a short while and then the problem is back. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have an iPad mini running iOS 8.3 and spotify plays for a short while on it but then it stops and unable to stream any music. Until I quit the app and restart it. Then the problem repeats, play...
  • treedeegraphics
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPad mini
    music interruption
    music stops
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7day trial

I accidentally clicked on the 7 day Spotify premium today. After the 7day trial is up, will it still charge me? I didn't enter any bank details?!

• I accidentally clicked on the 7 day Spotify premium today. After the 7day trial is up, will it still charge me? I didn't enter any bank details?!
  • 300glogang12334
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Create local playlist from tracks

How to create playlist from tracks without updating the spotify account?(I used web API + spotify SDK - iOS)

• How to create playlist from tracks without updating the spotify account? (I used web API + spotify SDK - iOS)
  • Thegeorgepotter
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Download My Music

I have an Apple IPhone 5s running 9.3.2 with Spotify 5.7.0.1055 and the app refuses to download "My Music". I can download and make playlists but when I save a song to my music it refuses to download. From the My Music screen if I select the slider f...

• I have an Apple IPhone 5s running 9.3.2 with Spotify 5.7.0.1055 and the app refuses to download "My Music". I can download and make playlists but when I save a song to my music it refuses to download...
  • Thegeorgepotter
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripcion

because I can not change my premium subscription free , I click Subscription and nothing appears, I can not change it only stays free

• because I can not change my premium subscription free , I click Subscription and nothing appears, I can not change it only stays free
  • curtis52
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden layout change of app

So while I was on the Spotify app the layout just suddenly changed. It used to have the home, browse, search categories at the bottom but now it changed so that's it's on the left side, only opening once I press the triple bar symbol.How can I change...

• So while I was on the Spotify app the layout just suddenly changed. It used to have the home, browse, search categories at the bottom but now it changed so that's it's on the left side, only opening ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify app disappeared will not download

One day my Spotify app disappeared off iPhone 6s. Have tried to redownload from App Store. Tap on cloud icon and will not download again. I am paying for premium and would like to get it back asap! Please help! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • One day my Spotify app disappeared off iPhone 6s. Have tried to redownload from App Store. Tap on cloud icon and will not download again. I am paying for premium and would like to get it back asap! P...
  • jilladduono
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

connecting to facebook

So I connected with facebook but when I try to follow my friends they dont show up. Is there anyway I can disconnect and reconnect with fb?

• So I connected with facebook but when I try to follow my friends they dont show up. Is there anyway I can disconnect and reconnect with fb?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play some local files on iPhone Spotify, though they've played in the past

Problem: Some local files are not playing on the iPhone app, though they've played in previous versions. I'm even having problems getting all the songs from the same CD to be played as local files (some are, some aren't). I've tried various troublesh...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem: Some local files are not playing on the iPhone app, though they've played in previous versions. I'm even having problems getting all the songs from the same CD to be played as local files (s...
  • WGRLA
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zero Playlists

Hi, When using Ipad or Iphone today, everyone has zero playlists. This is not the case on laptop though. I am a premium member. I have already restarted device and re-installed Spotify. Still no good.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When using Ipad or Iphone today, everyone has zero playlists.  This is not the case on laptop though.  I am a premium member.  I have already restarted device and re-insta...
  • kimberlyagrich
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify playlist only playing 5 songs

I made a playlist of 18 songs. I soon realized my spotify was only playing the first five songs. I deleted the list and created another one with only 8 songs and the same thing happened. Please help!

• I made a playlist of 18 songs.  I soon realized my spotify was only playing the first five songs.  I deleted the list and created another one with only 8 songs and the same thing happened. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Streaming problem Iphone 4s IOS 9.3.2

Hi, On my Iphone 4s when i used mobile conection (3G) streaming function doesn´t work, but it doesn´t happens when it is conect via wifi. I check that the streaming has automatic selection of music quality and able to use mobile data. I tried to dele...

• Hi, On my Iphone 4s when i used mobile conection (3G) streaming function doesn´t work, but it doesn´t happens when it is conect via wifi.   I check that the streaming has automatic selection o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailability of a song

Recently Ville valo released a song called olet mun kaikuluotain and it is on Spotify but when I click the link given from Facebook it says the song is unavailable specificity for me. Other have been able to listen yet I am wondering if it's a glitch...

• Recently Ville valo released a song called olet mun kaikuluotain and it is on Spotify but when I click the link given from Facebook it says the song is unavailable specificity for me. Other have been...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes