Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

iPhone XR 

Operating System

iOS 14.6

My Question or Issue

I recently added a lot of songs from a playlist to my Liked Songs in the Spotify desktop client. Shortly after, I also liked one song in the iOS client. Now, when I compare the playlists (Liked Songs) it looks like this:

• iOS client: 1 song (the song I added from the iOS client)
  • desktop client: 3087 songs (the 3086 songs I added from another playlist plus the one added from the iOS client)

I can see all 3086 songs in the browser client and I have tried logging out/in in the iOS client. I just tried removing the iOS app and installing again which seems to solve the issue!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ottoema,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Such synching issues between devices usually mean that on one or more of them the app integrity has gotten damaged and is standing in the way of a proper connection with out servers. We're happy to hear that things seem to be working fine now.

Keep in mind that in such cases we recommend recommend that you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices. This involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force an account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

If anything else comes up - we're right here for you 🙂

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ottoema,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Such synching issues between devices usually mean that on one or more of them the app integrity has gotten damaged and is standing in the way of a proper connection with out servers. We're happy to hear that things seem to be working fine now.

Keep in mind that in such cases we recommend recommend that you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices. This involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force an account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

If anything else comes up - we're right here for you 🙂

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts