Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liking song from recently played playlist impossible

Liking song from recently played playlist impossible

When viewing recently played songs in a playlist, unable to easily like song. So I should add it to a playlist?  Okay, but what about the other 2500+ songs I like to randomly shuffle?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Ugh!  I see what you did. I’m not happy with FOUR clicks!  I guess the flow makes sense. Why do DEVs keep changing the interface.  It’s annoying to learn a new layout every week. 

So tell me, how does it work now? I can't see an obvious way to 'Like' a song (in iOS anyway), which is obviously a distinct action from adding things to the library.

Everyone's usage probably varies, but for me personally my library is basically stuff I want to listen to, and if I like it after listening then I'll 'Like' the song or album, but I'll probably remove it from the library. The 'Liked' playlist for me is a decent overview of stuff I won't remember, but that I did like at some stage.

I thought Spotify used likes to feed Discover Weekly and improve the 'infinite playlist' that kicks in once a song has finished, but maybe I'm wrong on that. 

Suggested posts