Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Files Broken

Local Files Broken

I have Taylor Swift's '1989' on iTunes, and on my MacBook, I can listen to in 'Local Files', but on my iPhone, I only have 7 songs out of the 16 songs I have. I have tried syncing it and downloading it again on my iPhone.

This has happened before on Android w/ a different album

1 Reply

Hello!

You can try the following steps (that's how I managed to sync an album correctly last week):

- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Auto-Lock and set it to Never. This way, your phone won't lock and stop the sync. You can revert it to your preferred setting later;

- On your Mac, create a Spotify playlist named "1989" (or any other name that will help you find it easily) and add the album's songs to that playlist;

- Launch Spotify both on your Mac and iPhone while they're connected to the same WiFi network. If Spotify was already open on your phone, force close it first;

- Wait for the playlist to appear on your phone (usually takes a few minutes);

- When it appears, check if all songs are listed (either playable or greyed out);

- Turn on the "Available Offline" switch for the playlist to force sync the tracks and wait until all songs are playable/not greyed out.

Suggested posts