Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Files on iPhone

Local Files on iPhone

About a year ago I started using local files and it worked fine until about 6 months ago when all of a sudden the songs would disappear off my playlists. I tried doing a clean reinstall to fix it but instead, it made it so my iPhone XR could not connect to another computer to download local files. I can connect to it to press new songs on my phone and listen to it on my computer and vice versa, but I can't connect for local files. I know I don't have too many local files or anything, and I have tried every method I have seen on these forums, all either being outdated or simply not working, including clean reinstalls. Nothing works and I don't know what to do at this point. I'm assuming that it has something to do with my phone since I have even tried making a whole new account and putting it under the family plan I have so it could have premium. Need an admin, thanks

1 Reply

Hey @bfoster_,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Could you list all the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, apart from the clean reinstall? This is so we don't repeat anything and know where to start.

We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts