Premium(family plan)

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 14.2 and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

How do I sync my local files from PC to mobile? I tried downloading the playlist on both platforms at the same time but only a few of the local files appear on my phone (the majority isn't). Can anyone help with my problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @VadoseBat43

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

We suggest keeping the app updated to its latest version to ensure optimal performance. It's well worth running a clean reinstall by following these steps on both devices and make sure to download the app again from the Microsoft Store on your PC.   

If this doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you make sure to follow these specific steps to sync your local files and check if they are supported.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @VadoseBat43

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

We suggest keeping the app updated to its latest version to ensure optimal performance. It's well worth running a clean reinstall by following these steps on both devices and make sure to download the app again from the Microsoft Store on your PC.   

If this doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you make sure to follow these specific steps to sync your local files and check if they are supported.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

**bleep**, I had to update the app. Now it's working, THANK YOU!

Hey @VadoseBat43

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help. 

Have a great day 🙂

EniModerator

Suggested posts