Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hello! 

Just got my mom onto spotify, and she logged in with facebook.. now she is up and running, and is also a premium user. but we can not log in to spotify on her phone(without also being logged into facebook) my question is: can we get a username and password so that this is possible? Log in after account is created, without facebook? 

Hope you understand what im asking, have been trying to look for solutions, but havent found any.. 

This is not a problem for me, since ive been using it for 3 years, and have my username and password.. 

Best regards

Christian

7 Replies

Yes that's possible. At https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/ you get a "device username", which is your actual user name. If you set a password using the button below you can use those credentials to log in on the iPhone.

I logged in that way because the Spotify App on my phone just kept asking me to connect to Facebook again and again.. Pretty annoying.

Hi,

I am not recieving the email?

I have asked for it several times and waited 24 hours and still havent recieved the email.

Please help?

Kind Regards

i have waited 3 days to get my password please i need it to log into my smart tv plssss . one reason i left  spotify bad service

@Akinpelumi wrote:

i have waited 3 days to get my password please i need it to log into my smart tv plssss . one reason i left  spotify bad service

Hey! 🙂

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to get one of those device password emails out to you manually. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

So Im still having difficulty logging into my spotify account on my phone! This is quite annoying, my username made of numbers and password apparently doesnt work or log in and every time I push the connect via facebook, it brings me to a web page not available page saying the page is temporarily down.... how do I get on my account?????

@StevieM - What device are you using exactly? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I logged in with a user name and password the first time... And I logged out accidentally awhile ago ...I purchased the premium and logged in using Facebook but I don't see the previous playlist I've made ...and I have to pay for premium again ..? .😢 how can I get back to logging in without using Facebook? And do I have to pay double?

Suggested posts