Lost all my music when I had to restore my computer

Solved!

Lost all my music when I had to restore my computer

I had to completly restore my computer

My personal music is on spotify but not on my computer

Is there a way to get the music back on my computer

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Do you mean you had local files imported into Spotify? If so there is unfortunately no way to recover those tracks from Spotify. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Do you mean you had local files imported into Spotify? If so there is unfortunately no way to recover those tracks from Spotify. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

I've got a problem with my spotify playlists and I thought that you might be able to help me.

Recently I have lost two playlist but I didn't remove them. They just disapeared. I'am sure I'am the only user on my account so I'am positive nobody else removed them. Is there any way I could restore my playlist because I lost alot of songs.

Thanks for reading.

Greetings from Holland.

Oliver Mulder

Hey @OliverMulder -- you can recover all playlists that have ever been deleted on your account from here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I have a similar issue where I had to change my password for my accounts elsewhere and it booted me from Spotify. When I logged back in, everything was missing. I was hoping to listen to my music to put me to sleep tonight before I go in for Brain Surgery at 6 am tomorrow 😕

Did you maybe log in with your username instead of your facebook details or the other way around?

Suggested posts