Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all pre-sets on my equalizer tab

Solved!

Lost all pre-sets on my equalizer tab

I have an iPhone 11 Regular and I’ve been using Spotify for around 4 to 5 years, Normally when I go to the equalizer tab in settings on the app and play my music on the “Dance” pre-set that they had on there

I now no longer have any equalizer pre-sets anymore and it’s messing with my music because the feedback of my own personal adjustment on the equalizer tab stinks, I get too much feedback and sounds like my ears are going to bleed when the high pitch sounds come through, the presets made things a lot easier 

please help me fix this 

My iPhone runs on IOS 15.3

latest updates have been made to both the iPhone and the app itself 

also I deleted it and reinstalled it and no luck 

including restarting my phone and still no luck 

plus submitting this was a issue too because the library came up blank and only showed pictures and videos as I was scrolling down

Added screen video of that too

F01229BA-1339-43A4-BB94-C26DC514D602.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for your posts in the Community and for reporting this situation.

The right developer teams at Spotify are now informed about this happening for multiple iOS users and are investigating the matter. We don't have official info on when this will be resolved, but we'll keep you posted here and recommend keeping your app up to date, so not to miss any fixes with the upcoming releases.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Also I turned it on too and it’s still not there

AD882677-6513-44E4-97B7-11F343A9D2DD.png

Same problem here. Been like that for a couple of days now. I also run iOS

I am also getting the same issue mentioned above.

It’s driving me crazy 

about to do a 45 min drive 

Pray for me 😅

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for your posts in the Community and for reporting this situation.

The right developer teams at Spotify are now informed about this happening for multiple iOS users and are investigating the matter. We don't have official info on when this will be resolved, but we'll keep you posted here and recommend keeping your app up to date, so not to miss any fixes with the upcoming releases.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts