Premium

Country

USA

Device

iphone x

Operating System

ios12.2

My Question or Issue

About two weeks ago my Made For You deleted from the home page. It is now under the Library tab. Can't seems to get it back. Had Premium for years. Deleted and re-added app. Logged out and In. Tried beta, etc. Any help?

11 Replies

Re: Made for you disappeared

doofusdavid

Same here.  IOS v 8.5.2.666.  Deleted and reinstalled, logged out and back in.  There's no longer a "made for you" section on Home, and daily mixes don't show up in my library, even when searching playlists for "Daily."

I see them just fine in the desktop version (mac).  

bradlee21887
Casual Listener
Yes same here. The desktop apps on windows and Mac work fine.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

We're gradually rolling out a new Your Library look to all users on mobile.

To learn more about how your music and podcasts are saved and categorised in the new look, just head here.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if there's anything else.

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

paulgag04
Casual Listener

I have the new look and had the "Made for you" section for weeks before it suddenly dissapeared.  Still can access the playlists through the desktop and web app but it is not there on the ios app

incrypto
Casual Listener

This has also happened to me. "Made for you" has disappeared on iOS 12.3.1. I'm using both an iPad mini and iPad pro. It's still available on my Android phone app. 

When will this be restored?

iwaddo
Casual Listener

Made for You has also disappeared on my iPhone and iPad yet remains on my iMac.

Why has this happened, when will it be restored, this is not good enough really!!

Please Spotufy get this fixed.

Hey @incrypto,

Thanks for posting about this.

Do you mind confirming for us the exact Spotify version that your Android device is running?

Could you also send us a screenshot showing us how Made for Your appears in the Android app?

For those of you seeing the Made for You tab in the navigation bar on desktop, we just wanted to confirm that this is expected behaviour. On mobile devices, Made for You has now moved and can be found as a tile under the Search tab.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if you have any other concerns :)

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

iwaddo
Casual Listener

@Peter, Thank you for the prompt reply, I have been reunited with the Made for You playlists on my iOS devices.

Is this something I should have known or been able to find out for myself, is there a release note I should have read.  It might have saved us both and others some time.

Thank you for your help

Regards

incrypto
Casual Listener

@Peter, Made for you is also showing up for me again this morning. Thanks for restoring it! I use that feature all the time. 

Steve

SUGGESTED POSTS