Premium

Country

Estonia

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 15

My Question or Issue

I still have old miniplayer on mobile app and it is pretty much unfixable. I have tried different forms of reinstalling and uninstalling the app, even changing my subscription plan. Miniplayer is still all grey and I would like to solve this issue. This is not the only problem with my account. I can't remove followed podcasts and can't connect to my facebook account. Recently listening activity of accounts that I follow stopped showing so I think that something is causing all the issues related to my account not working properly. I really hope that there is better solution than creating a new account.

IMG_DD86A628E6E0-1.jpg
1 Reply

Hey,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

Could you try logging in to another account on the same device to see if anything changes? Alternatively you can log in to your account on another device. That way we can check if this is an account or a device-related issue.

Regarding the Friend Activity Feed-you will need to first enable the feature as it's no longer enabled by default. The option to Share my listening activity on Spotify is also by default turned off. It's a good idea to check with your friends if they've enabled it in their settings. You can find more information about the Friend Activity Feed here.

Let us know how it goes.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts