Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing some playlists, now under SpotON Radio folder

Solved!

Missing some playlists, now under SpotON Radio folder

Hi,

I am using Spotify Premium since 1 year, on PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. I have tried some months back SpotOn on my iPhone, but I dont have the application anymore since 3 months.

Yesterday, on iPhone and Ipad, 13 of my playlists have been missing and are now into a SpotON Radio folder, whereas some other playlists are still on the root folder of the Spotify iOS application.

On my PC, I just checked that all my playlists are fine.

I tried to sign off / sign on on the iPhone app, whithout any luck. I even tried to uninstall / reinstall the iPhone app. Still the same.

I dont know if it's related, but yesterday, at home, the Spotify app was not usable since the connection to the Spotify platform was really slow. And today, at my office, using 2 differents WiFi accesses, using 2 differents DSL lines, I still ave connections issues with the Spotify servers.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

24 Replies

It is unbelivable than no one at Spotify has jumped in yet !!

It is not like the service would be free... 😞

Now that I took the time to move every playlist that were into the "SpotON Radio" upper into my Spotify playlists, I have a last issue.

My playlists as seen on my iPhone are :

playlist_1

playlist_2

playlist_X/folder_X

SpotON Radio

SpotON Radio

empty

When I try to delete the first SpotON Radio folder, the Spotify app just crash !

I didnt find any way to solve this so far...

Same problem here too. On my iphone and android phone. 😞

I fixed this on my i-things. This is how I did

Background: It apperars to correlate in time when Spotify iPad-app came out. I therefore asume that you might have an iPad as well - right?
 At least I have.

1. On iPad: Start from bottum up and remove empty SpotON playlists subfolders, the app might chrash from time to time, but start again and subfolder you removes is gone. Level3, level 2 etc.

2. After a time you will just have 1 root folder (empty) with SpotON. Remove and ipad-app will crash, it did not start over again, It keeps krasching upon launch.

3. Uninstall Spotify on iPad

4. Reinstall Spotify and SpotON is gone

5. Restart Spotify on iPhone and SpotON is gone there as well.

Assumptions:

- On PC/Mac, you have rearrange so that Playlists that ended up in SpotON-folder is outside SpotON-folder.

- You have uninstalled SpotON on all your devices.

Suggested posts