Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile Problems

Mobile Problems

Hello, I am not sure where to put this. I have my Ipod Touch and now my Droid. I had Spotify on both, but I added Spotimote which needed a username and password. So now on both of these my files from my computer that were on Spotify are not on my devices anymore; even when I have internet connection It says if I have track Sync file. I don't have the space to do that. All this happened when my account rolled over to Premium from free; just worse now. Can someone help me fix this? Please!!! Thank you.

2 Replies

Hey Linda, I've moved your thread and edited the title so we'll be able to help you out better.

How much free space do you have on your device at the moment? It sounds like there's some problem going on with the syncing.

But I'm sure we can get everything up and running for you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

On ipod I have about 700mb. or so. I had all the songs on there without having to sync them; that takes way to much space. When I was online they were there. Can you guys find a way for Ipod and Droid to connect these accounts; when there is more than one Spotify in use? Thus gets very confusing for me. On Droid not much I am clearing all my songs out of Mp player so I can have room. But before the update I didn't have this problem.

Suggested posts