Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

The music keeps pausing randomly. I have tried switching off and on again. I have changed my password. Any other suggestions? 

3 Replies

Hi marmaduke, 

Could this be a hardware issue? I have the same issue on my macbook. For me, the headphone jack is **bleep** up, so a little movement of the headphones will play or pause whatever I'm listening to. Do you usually listen to your music with wired headphones? 

Hi DanifC,

Thanks for your response. I was listening through Bluetooth headphones and was sat very still and so don’t believe they were pausing the music through any pause function. It’s a good point though.

I have had that issue on my iPhone as the jack to lightening adaptor disconnects very easily and so did used to pause a lot. This is partly why I purchased Bluetooth headphones.

Hmm, alright. Does this only happen with Spotify? Like if you watch a video on Youtube or Netflix or whatever, will it pause randomly then, too? If so, it's probably an issue with you device. If it only happens with Spotify, I would recommend trying a clean reinstall and see if that helps. 

Suggested posts