Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New iPhone Feature: Spotify Lock Screen widget

Now you can open Spotify on your iPhone even faster with the new Lock Screen widget! After you add the new Spotify widget to your Lock Screen, tapping on it will quickly open the Spotify app. So whether you're busy on the go, in the car, or at home, ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Community Legend
  • Camila73
  • Visitor
  • 125 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 125 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Other Design on iPhone 6S as on an iPhone Se

Hello, my Family and I have Spotify Family.my dad has on his iPhone 6S an other design than me on my iPhone SEis there anything difference?

• Visitor
  • Hello,  my Family and I have Spotify Family. my dad has on his iPhone 6S an other design than me on my iPhone SE is there anything difference?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Downloading Podcast for Offline

I am using a premium account on an iPhone 6s in the United States I have been downloading and listening to poscasts offline on Spotify for years. I just tried to download a few new episodes of my favorite podcast. I click the download button and the ...

• I am using a premium account on an iPhone 6s in the United States   I have been downloading and listening to poscasts offline on Spotify for years. I just tried to download a few new episodes ...
  • aaj
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Old app version (iOS)

Even if I have the last version of Spotify and my operating system of Iphone is the last one, Spotify app is still with the old screen and option. I have removed the app and download again but the version is the old onePlanPremiumCountry ItalyDevice(...

• Music Fan
  • Even if I have the last version of Spotify and my operating system of Iphone is the last one,  Spotify app is still with the old screen and option. I have removed the app and download again but ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access song radios on IOS app.

Hi,On my IOS app when I tap open radio on a specific song the app just get stuck on loading screen. It works fine on desktop though.PlanPremiumCountry SwdenDeviceiPhone 7, IOS 12.1 My Question or Issue On my IOS app when I tap open radio on a specifi...

• Hi, On my IOS app when I tap open radio on a specific song the app just get stuck on loading screen. It works fine on desktop though. Plan Premium Country  Swden Device iPhone 7, IOS...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Better in-app social options for iOS?

I was looking into how to display recently played artists and all that but it seems that there’s just certain options that are flat out unavailable via the mobile app? Is there not a way for us to do it via mobile or what? O.o Thanks

•   I was looking into how to display recently played artists and all that but it seems that there’s just certain options that are flat out unavailable via the mobile app? Is there not a way for ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to allow spotify while disabling play store and safari on ipod touch

The Content and Privacy Restrictions settings in Ipod Touch disables Spotify. Is there away to select these restrictions while allowing Spotify to remain?

• Casual Listener
  • The Content and Privacy Restrictions settings in Ipod Touch disables Spotify. Is there away to select these restrictions while allowing Spotify to remain?
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Voice isn't giving me the option to activate it

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I want to use Spotify Voice but if I long press the search button nothing happens and Spotify hasn't requested to access my microphone so I can't switch that on...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I want to use Spotify Voice but if I long press the search button nothing ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Albums in my heavy rotation I’ve never played

There are albums, some of which have no songs, appearing my in monthly “Heavy Rotation”. I’ve never heard of them. I’ve never attempted to play them. They don’t apprear in my recently played. I have signed out across all devices and changed my passwo...

• There are albums, some of which have no songs, appearing my in monthly “Heavy Rotation”. I’ve never heard of them. I’ve never attempted to play them. They don’t apprear in my recently played. I have ...
  • rogue_elephant
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Shuffle/search

As can be seen in the video, something is wrong with custom made playlists. This problem is persisting only recently. If I search for a song in the playlist, it ONLY plays that song. Even when I click shuffle, it won’t start from that song and shuffl...

• Casual Listener
  • As can be seen in the video, something is wrong with custom made playlists. This problem is persisting only recently. If I search for a song in the playlist, it ONLY plays that song. Even when I clic...
  • Adityac1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2018 does not work

Hello guys, I have this problem with my spotify wrapped, I can not believe that I dont have enough data in my spotify, because I listen to music every day the whole year. Could you help me? Thank you in advance iPhone 8 plusSlovakia

B1EA71AA-3C64-46DE-8241-2F85D5EBAA09.png
  • Hello guys,   I have this problem with my spotify wrapped, I can not believe that I dont have enough data in my spotify, because I listen to music every day the whole year.  Could you hel...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium not working

I have spotify premium so I could listen to music offline and it doesn't allow me to do that on my phone.

•   I have spotify premium so I could listen to music offline and it doesn't allow me to do that on my phone.  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Spotify Premium
    Spotify premium help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 Wrapped

PlanFree/PremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemIOS 11 My Question or Issue When I try to access my 2018 wrapped, I login and then it says “hmm...something went wrong” I really wanna see my wrapped, I’ve tried different and none wo...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  United States Device iPhone X Operating System IOS 11   My Question or Issue  When I try to access my 2018 wrapped, I login and then it says “hmm.....
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change country

I want to change my country, i was in United Kingdom and now im in Portugal, but on “edit profil” ir only apears United Kingdom option. I already unlog in every devices and cancel my subscristion PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPhone 8 Plus Operating System(i...

• I want to change my country, i was in United Kingdom and now im in Portugal, but on “edit profil” ir only apears United Kingdom option. I already unlog in every devices and cancel my subscristion&nbs...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment diversity

Hi!Firstly its so hard to solve my problems and get contact with you. It should be easier!I have iphone. And in apple store the payment amount is 12,99 tl. But in network in your website, it is 13,99 tl. Also Im using spotify for 3 years and Im payin...

• Hi! Firstly its so hard to solve my problems and get contact with you. It should be easier! I have iphone. And in apple store the payment amount is 12,99 tl. But in network in your website, it is 1...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Turn off recommended songs

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1.1 My Question or IssueThere was an option to close recommended songs, now do not. How do I turn off recommended songs?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.1.1   My Question or Issue There was an option to close recommended songs, now do not. How do I turn off recommended songs?
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Seekbar stucks

PlanPremiumCountry HungaryDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12 If holding the seekbar on the playback tab, and pressing the down arrow, then reopening the playback tab, the seekbar does not counts.

• Plan Premium Country  Hungary Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12   If holding the seekbar on the playback tab, and pressing the down arrow, then reopening the playback tab, th...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally change song while swiping thru songs listing

PlanPremiumCountry TaiwanDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2 My Question or Issue Every time I swipe thru songs listing in my search results or albums, it’s so easily change songs accidentally. I think the “select” touch sensitivity has been set...

•   Plan Premium Country  Taiwan Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.1.2   My Question or Issue  Every time I swipe thru songs listing in my search results or albums,...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar: Dislike artist or song on ios. Song has this full screen cd/song cover image

I would like to know how to dislike an artist that cameup in my release radar on the IOS device. I am able to dislike normal songs but this song has this future where entire cover image of the cd/song is displayed on full screen and controlls are hid...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know how to dislike an artist that cameup in my release radar on the IOS device. I am able to dislike normal songs but this song has this future where entire cover image of the cd/son...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Dislike artist or song on ios
    Full screen cd cover
    Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping music

My music keeps skipping,forwarding and pausing and Siri even opens it self up, this is allwhiest my phone is locked. I have restalled the app three times, reset the settings and rebooted it three times. Spotify care on twitter recommend closing my ol...

• My music keeps skipping,forwarding and pausing and Siri even opens it self up, this is all whiest my phone is locked. I have restalled the app three times, reset the settings and rebooted it three t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add songs in playlist like the android version

I wanna know if I can use the tool to add songs when I am editing my playlists (like in android version). I can’t add songs from the simple way...PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.1.1 My Question or Issue

•  I wanna know if I can use the tool to add songs when I am editing my playlists (like in android version). I can’t add songs from the simple way... Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes