Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify is online on my Iphone 5s but it doesn't load any music and list!

My Spotify is online on my Iphone 5s but it doesn't load any music and list!

Hi

I upgraded my spotify to premium two weeks ago on my PC. my spotify was working as usual on my Iphone 5s but suddenly last week somthing happend to it. I tried to search a song on my Iphone spotify but it said "An error occurred", then I noticed it's not streaming music anymore and I couldn't browse any music. I could just listen to my musics which were loaded before. I tried restarting, signing up with another e-mail and also reinstallation (twice;second time I deleted my cach and cookies on my phone) but after reinstallation not only nothing changed but also I lost my playlists and my musics. I can go to browse section, select one of the catagories (pictures are loading)  but it just stay at loading phase.

my phone OS and Spotify application both are up to date.

So what should I do?

3 Replies

Since this question might require you to provide your account details or identifiable information which might require extra verification and given this is a public website which anyone could access and view,
I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

You could also alternatively reach to @SpotifyCares via twitter at www.twitter.com/spotifycares and their response time is also pretty quick!
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

@mrf_Ahwaz Hi there--is this issue still happening for you? 

I have the exact same problem as you mrf_Ahwaz, it's been like this since i updated to the latest iOS 4-5 days ago.

I guess there is some kind of "bug" with the latest iOS and the Spotify crew are trying to solve this asap? It is very frustrating when you are paying for it but can't use it like you should be able too 😕

Hope you guys fix this soon, thanks in advance 🙂

Suggested posts