My menu has changed.

Highlighted

My menu has changed.

stevenbg
Casual Listener
Since I downloaded Spotify, my menu (home, browse, search...) has been vertical and on the left. Seemingly out of no where, the other day, my menu changed and all the menu options are lined up at the bottom of the screen horizontally. Also, when I click on the equalizer button it doesn't pull up the eq as before. I'm not sure how this happened but any help would be appreciated.
16 Replies
Highlighted

Re: My menu has changed.

stevenbg
Casual Listener
This is what it looks like now. http://i67.tinypic.com/2h3nc4x.png
Highlighted

stevenbg
Casual Listener
I reinstalled it and it went back to the original state, but I think I liked it the other way still. Any ideas, anyone?
Highlighted

xgotox
Regular

Same bevavior with my iPhone 6. I like the new design with the buttons at the bottom, but I need the equalizer for a good sound on my headphones. Equalizer does not show up anymore like you described.

I reinstalled the app and it had the old design with a functional equalizer. One night later it was back to the new design with a broken eq.

Please help!

Highlighted

MaryS
Roadie

Hey there @stevenbg!

Thanks for the post and welcome to the Spotify Community.

Spotify is always testing things to better improve on an experience. The new tab you have right now is one of the few changes made on the app, which may or may not be permanent.

Hope this clarifies things up.

Cheers,

Mary

Highlighted

xgotox
Regular

Hey Mary_Jay,

this does help a bit, but THE EQUALIZER IS NOT WORKING. That is my issue.

Highlighted

MaryS
Roadie

Hey @xgotox

Thanks for the post.

It's not missing! 

If you go to Your Library > Profile > Settings it's still there 🙂

Let me know if you find it.

-Mary

Highlighted

MaryS
Roadie

Hey @xgotox

Im so sorry I misunderstood the issue. 

So the equalizer is still there but it's the old one.

Can you post a screenshot of it here and I'll take a closer look at it for you.

Ever so sorry 😞

Highlighted

xgotox
Regular

I never said it's missing, it's NOT WORKING.

As stevenbg said: "when I click on the equalizer button it doesn't pull up the eq as before."

Same for me, clicking the eq button does not show any eq settings, nothings happening.

Highlighted

xgotox
Regular

"So the equalizer is still there but it's the old one. Can you post a screenshot of it here and I'll take a closer look at it for you."

You said you see the eq button, guess you don't need a screenshot. Clicking the button does not do anything on my device.

SUGGESTED POSTS