Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Name Order does not hold

Name Order does not hold

We are a Premium subscriber and have an issue.  Specifically, name order.  Here's what happens - we log in, access the "Filter" screen, and set our playlist list to sort by NAME (this is confirmed by the green checkmark in the "Name" selection field). .  When we close out of that (and always when we go to offline mode), the name order does not hold.  I am not quite sure what the order is, but it is NOT name order which is what we want (and set).  This seems to be a recent problem. 

Please fix or tell us what we are doing wrong.

G. Beker

3 Replies

Hey there @bekerspot2,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

We suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Also - can you let us know if this occurs on one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Ultimately the problem resolved itself after weeks of not working properly. I did not reinstall or update - it simply starting to again hold the name order selection. It happened on an iPhone 6 which we use as a music/Spotify player. Glad it works again but I can’t tell you why. 

george

Hey @bekerspot2

Great news! Give us a shout if you experience this again - we're always here to help.

Еnjoy your music! 

Suggested posts