Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution My subscription for Premium

PlanPremium Free/PremiumIndia Country Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)I phone 6Operating (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have paid for premium a week ago but account doesn’t reflect it

• Visitor
  • PlanPremium  Free/Premium India Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)I phone 6 Operating  (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reorganizing songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesIphone 6sOperating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issuei cant reorganize the songs in my playlist? i’ve been trying to reorganize them, but theres no option to. i’ve seen people say to drag down and click the 3 bars...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States Iphone 6s Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue i cant reorganize the songs in my playlist? i’ve been trying to reorganize them, but t...
  • DavidVen
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Queue button missing from latest update

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone XOperating System12.4.1 (Spotify version: 8.5.23.644) My Question or IssueIt seems like the button to access the queue on the currently playing view has been replaced with a "share" button. I can still tracks/podcasts...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone X Operating System 12.4.1 (Spotify version: 8.5.23.644)   My Question or Issue It seems like the button to access the queue on the currently playi...
  • jogob
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot Open Link (When trying to open Liked songs playlist)

Family PlanAccount: PremiumCountry: UKDevice: iPhone 11Operating System: iOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueWhen I try to open my liked songs playlist I get Spotify cannot open this type of link. Any ideas?

• Visitor
  • Family Plan Account: Premium Country: UK Device: iPhone 11 Operating System: iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue When I try to open my liked songs playlist I get Spotify cannot op...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t add songs to playlist

I can no longer add songs to playlists. When I click the three dots next to a song and then “add to playlist,” my list of playlists shows up, and then when I tap a playlist to add the song to, the playlist turns darker grey (as if it’s been pressed),...

• Regular
  • I can no longer add songs to playlists.   When I click the three dots next to a song and then “add to playlist,” my list of playlists shows up, and then when I tap a playlist to add the song t...
  • meagan_gold
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline albums still not queuing, even after update two days ago. Here's a correlation I found.

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueYes, this is still a problem. And now, its EVERY single album I download.So here, let me help you out spotify: every time I delete and reinstall the app (which I've done...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue Yes, this is still a problem.  And now, its EVERY single album I download. So here,...
  • lbrayner2
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Geschenkkarte funktioniert trotz Hilfe Forum nicht

PlanPremiumCountryDeutschlandDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIch wollte meine Geschenkkarte einlösen jedoch kommt nur eine Nachricht das es nicht Funktioniert hat. Die Karte ist erst eine Woche alt, kommt aus dem richtig...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Deutschland Device iPhone 6s Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Ich wollte meine Geschenkkarte einlösen jedoch kommt nur eine Nachricht das es nich...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help, please!

I'm on an iPhone 11 and have the latest operating system (which I updated yesterday) and I have deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app. About a week ago, I was working out and I noticed songs would suddenly skip. (I assumed my hand had brushed again...

• Visitor
  • I'm on an iPhone 11 and have the latest operating system (which I updated yesterday) and I have deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app.   About a week ago, I was working out and I noticed son...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t see playlist icon

-Hello,-I’ve been using Spotify for almost a year or so now. The plan I have is free and I live in the U.S. My phone is the iPhone 8 Plus and recently updated my phone to iOS 13.5.1 but my issue has been going before this update.-Basically I can’t se...

• Visitor
  • -Hello, -I’ve been using Spotify for almost a year or so now. The plan I have is free and I live in the U.S. My phone is the iPhone 8 Plus and recently updated my phone to iOS 13.5.1 but my issue ha...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlist icon (colored)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reordering songs in queue glitch

I've had this issue for about a year. As you can see in the gif, reordering songs in my queue is challenging. Spotify will often crash when I try to reorder songs, and the speed at which the songs move is constantly fluctuating. This is really annoyi...

giphy.gif
  • Casual Listener
  •   I've had this issue for about a year. As you can see in the gif, reordering songs in my queue is challenging. Spotify will often crash when I try to reorder songs, and the speed at which the ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps pausing randomly

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 8 )Operating System(iOS 13.5.1) I’ve recently come across an issue where Spotify just seems to pause for no reason at all and I have to manually press play in order to resume what I was listening to before. I’ve...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 8  ) Operating System (iOS 13.5.1)     I’ve recently come across an issue where Spotify just seems to pause for no reason at all a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Ipad] Spotify stops running a few minutes after switching to the other apps/locking screen off

PlanPremiumDeviceiPad 7th gen Operating SystemiPadOS 13.5.1My Question or IssueI updated latest version of Spotify last night. In the morning, I played Spotify and got this issue "Spotify stops running a few minutes after switching to the other apps/...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPad 7th gen  Operating System iPadOS 13.5.1 My Question or Issue I updated latest version of Spotify last night. In the morning, I played Spotify and got this issue "...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple watch - not refreshing status (sometime)

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceApple watch series 4, iPhone X, IPad 2018, SonosOperating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueThis is a long standing issue; but quite hard to explain/troubleshoot. It does not happen every time, but often enough t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Apple watch series 4, iPhone X, IPad 2018, Sonos Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue This is a long standing issue; but quite har...
  • abornoz
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • watchOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue scrolling issues

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 10.13.1 My Question or IssueIf you try drag an item up or down in the queue (that appears below the first page of displayed items), then the scrolling mechanism completely freaks out a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 10.13.1   My Question or Issue If you try drag an item up or down in the queue (that appears below the first pa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution no Sleeptimer Symbol on iPhone & iPad

Hello,Premium / GermanyiPhoneX & iPad7 both latest iOS 13.5.1 / ipadOS 13.5.1on both latest Spotify App 8.5.60.881on both reinstall Spotify App = no curei have on both Devices no sleeptimer symbol no matter if i am in an Podcast or Album/Playlistand ...

9E7E6CF0-F168-4947-ABF8-57D83F3C72AF.jpeg
  • Music Fan
  • Hello, Premium / Germany iPhoneX & iPad7 both latest iOS 13.5.1 / ipadOS 13.5.1 on both latest Spotify App 8.5.60.881 on both reinstall Spotify App = no cure i have on both Devices no sleept...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    no
    sleep
    sleeptimer
    timer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Other] Spotify volume stays at 0 after a call through Carplay

So, I'm in the car and using Spotify through Carplay. A call comes in and I answer it. After I hangup that call, Spotify will continue playing (I see the time counting on) but I don't hear anything anymore. It seems like the volume has remained at 0%...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I'm in the car and using Spotify through Carplay. A call comes in and I answer it. After I hangup that call, Spotify will continue playing (I see the time counting on) but I don't hear anything a...
  • bulutgzbyk
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Ford Sync - Navigate Playlists

When using Spotify with bluetooth connection in my car that has Ford Sync 3.3, I'm not able to navigate playlists, only the current song is displayed. When using Apple Music, I'm able to search for a playlist directly within the Ford Sync menus. When...

• Visitor
  • When using Spotify with bluetooth connection in my car that has Ford Sync 3.3, I'm not able to navigate playlists, only the current song is displayed.    When using Apple Music, I'm able ...
  • tgilroy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist Page on Mobile

I can't understand why clicking on an artist doesn't show you all their songs like it does on desktop version, but rather sends you to their online page. This doesn't make any sense, as you aren't able to access songs you've downloaded if you don't h...

• Visitor
  • I can't understand why clicking on an artist doesn't show you all their songs like it does on desktop version, but rather sends you to their online page. This doesn't make any sense, as you aren't ab...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

podcasts disappeared from my playlist

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 10I had some podcast episodes within a playlist that also had normal songs but the podcasts have disappeared from the playlist on my phone. How do I get them back and why has it done this?

•   Plan Premium Country England Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 10 I had some podcast episodes within a playlist that also had normal songs but the podcasts have disappeared from ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not a big deal, but a bug to worry about

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueEnglish is not my first language, so it's hard to explain, please watch the video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccAnbN0KVavYPDz7GEBPydQCxQjOupji/view?usp=drivesdk

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue English is not my first language, so it's hard to explain, please watch the video. &nb...
  • reeong
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes