Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Need help (Urgent)

Need help (Urgent)

I cant click on a song and play songs I want it only lets me play shuffle play.

10 Replies

Hey, do you have a free account or a paid one, AKA premium?  If you don't have a premium account, you can't play "on demand" unfortunately- only the shuffle mode.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

i do have premium or at least i did is there any reason i would get it disconnected

Hmm... do you use the desktop spotify app?  If you do, when you're logged in, does it say "spotify premium" in the title bar?  Or if you don't use desktop, could you log into your account at https://www.spotify.com/ You can see your account status at the bottom of the Overview tab.

it says i am currently using spotify free thats wierd i purchased premium like 4 months ago im trying to purchase it again and i dont see at&t as a payment method can i not pay through my at&t account anymore if not thats probably why i got disconnected

I'm not 100% certain of this, but now that AT&T has a relationship with their US competitor, Beats Music, AT&T may not offer Spotify billing any longer (educated guess!).  I've had AT&T for years, and I never had the option, so it wasn't available to all their customers anyway.  If you don't have a credit or debit card you can use for spotify charges, you can get service through spotify gift cards.  I've seen them in retail places like Target (I think it was there).

thank you for your help can i ask you another question if you know the answer ive had spotify for few months now and ive never used this community help but i never could figure out if i can put music from my itunes onto my spotify playlists if you can do this do you think you can walk me through it im pretty slow when it comes to computers lol thank you

i want to sync it so i can listen to music on my i phone i have songs on itunes i cant find on spotify and would like to know if i can add them to playlists

No problem- yeah, you can upload files from itunes or any other local sources you have, but you need to use the desktop app to do that. No flac or ogg, I think it's only mp3 and aac (if they're non-DRM).  In the desktop app, if you scroll down the pane on the right, yuo'll see Local Files.  It puts common locations like the default folder for itunes in it, so they may already be in there for you. If not, you can go to Edit -> Preferences and and look for the Local Files section and pick the folders to include from there.  Then once you have them in the desktop app, you can add them to playlists and sync them to your phone.

thank you for your help once again

Glad I could help!

Suggested posts