Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help for playing offline

Need help for playing offline

Hi,

I read that I can listen to music OFFLINE on my pc@home while my husband plays ONLINE @ our bistro. Is that possible?

Because when I trie that, the music stops playing @ our bistro!

Strange.

3 Replies

@Ellennoma Spotify accounts are for personal use and can only be played online at any one time..

Offline means you have to fully cut off the internet. Or switch to offline mode.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Ik put the music on offline mode. If i read your site, it should be possible that one pc can listen online and another device can listen offline. So i still don't understand. Also my native language is Flemish so use easy words 🙂 Thank you again.

Hi Ellen,

In order to do what you want to, on your PC at home, choose the Spotify playlists you would like to be able to listen to while your husband works at the Bistro, and then right click them, and then select "Available Offline". Now, any of your playlists that are marked as available offline can be played in Offline mode while your husband streams from his bistro. Hope that helps! 🙂

Although, if the two of you stream music pretty frequently, I would strongly recommend buying another account so both of you have your own personal accounts and can stream freely.

Suggested posts