Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Never had an issue syncing with iPhone 4 - But now I do :( Help!

Solved!

Never had an issue syncing with iPhone 4 - But now I do :( Help!

Hi all,

I never had an issue syncing my iPhone4 to Spotify via the USB or WiFi.

I don't know if this might be the reason, but since I've had the the latest iPhone software update, Spotify does not acknowledge my iPhone via USB connection or WiFi.

I've reinstalled Spotify on my PC and on the iPhone. This resulted in the tracks existing on my iPhone to be greyed out and unplayable.

Help, as I've read so many posts and can't find anyone in my situation that could sync, but now cannot.

Kind regards

Sillyface

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Ensure you are logging in on both devices with your "unluckychestsupport" username, rather than your email address. This should bring up your iPhone in Spotify on your computer.

Reinstalling the application would also remove your previously synced tracks - meaning that the greyed out and unplayable tracks would be intentional.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello,

Ensure you are logging in on both devices with your "unluckychestsupport" username, rather than your email address. This should bring up your iPhone in Spotify on your computer.

Reinstalling the application would also remove your previously synced tracks - meaning that the greyed out and unplayable tracks would be intentional.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks! 🙂 The fasted and best internet help I've had.

x x x

Had same issue... fixed >>>

Brilliant !!

Suggested posts