Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New update is garbage!!!

New update is garbage!!!

So I installed the newest Spotify update on my IPhone the other day and I totally regret it. Not only is it confusing, but it manages to freeze up 99% of the time. For instance, when I'm trying to skip a song, it doesn't do so till nearly 5 seconds has passed. Sometimes even longer. It is highly irritating and I can't enjoy listening to music the way you are supposed to. Surely I'm not the only one who has this problem. 

5 Replies

I'm sorry that new update feels for you like garbage.

It should work good after clean re-install after big update. Try this. Also if some bugs, they will be fixed in time manner as always.

Have a nice weekende.

I would agree that this update is terrible, in fact I just posted about it. A clean install doesn't resolve the issue in my case and only highlighted even more problems. Like skipping tracks and the artwork not changing, or hitting skip like three times because 5 seconds has gone by without the track changing and by then it registers all three skip track inputs. Absolute **bleep**e update

Wrong.

I even wiped my phone totally and reinstalled it and it is still a buggy mess 30 seconds to skip a song? Give me a break.

<edited> Pathetic spotify help as usual. After 4yrs as a premium member and never once getting an issue resolved or any sort of help from the spotify staff I'm pretty much at rock bottom and ready to cancel now.

Steady on @Predata88 I can understand your frustration but please, no personal attacks like that. Apart from contravening the TOC for the community, it's not nice.

I hesitate to suggest a reinstall but it has worked for some people so may be worth a go if you haven't done so already. The spotify team are monitoring the feedback here and the devs are working on the iOS app so, hopefully, things will improve.

Suggested posts