Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New update problems

New update problems

I just recently updated to 8.0.0 and I absolutely hate it! I used to hate Spotify anyway because of the constant ads and the fact that ad free music never lasted 30 minutes, but this was the last straw. Nevertheless, Spotify is still better than pandora. I used to be able to put the song that I wanted to hear on a playlist, but just the one song. I could hear any song I wanted, when I wanted by exiting and going back in, but now I can't! When I try to play those playlists it plays completely different songs that aren't on the playlist of one song and I end up using my skips to skip to the song I want and sometimes it doesn't even work! When I log back in it doesn't reset the song to a different one but it continues the song! What the heck! I don't know how to go back to previous upgrades but I want this o be SOLVED. I know it seems kind of childish since the premium has all of this but without the free Spotify people wouldn't even be using the app, kind of like pandora. The fan base and loyalty is based around the free Spotify and how it was easy to use and you could somehow listen to any song and with that you could get over the ads that play constantly. It's even worse than YouTube now. Need it fixed so I can enjoy music again!!!
0 Replies

Suggested posts