Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No play queue in iOS

No play queue in iOS

This makes me so mad. There’s a queue play button on the app, but whenever I tap it, it doesn’t work at all.

16 Replies

Do you have premium or free Spotify. Free Spotify you can not queue on mobile.

I have free. But I could view it before. Besides, if I tried to access a premium feature, shouldn’t the premium advert that pops up when I try to do so pop up?

Well I do not know about that, but you might have been using premium free for 7 days because they usually give you that and now its over. Now you have to pay if you want to use queue on mobile. If this is the solution please mark it as the solution.

No, I was using the free version.

Okay well you shouldn't have queue in free version.

Actually, you can have the queue in the free version. You just can’t reorder the songs.

Okay has your question been answered then?

No. I still have a problem

Look at this link. Go under mobile. You will see that mobile free is shuffle play only.

I’m not trying to add things to the queue. You can usually tap on the queue and it’ll show you what songs in the playlist might play.

Okay I now understand your problem. A few things you can try is close and open the app or if that doesn't work reinstall the app. That will probably make it work again.

I’ve alreasy done both of those things, and they haven’t worked.

It looks like for free users you have lost the queue button. Check out this link.

Actually, it looks like a glitch with the update. If we lost it, they would have to inform us, and if it was truly lost, it would actually disappear.

Okay

I have even tried signing up for Spotify Student and am still having the same issue. I have tried gastrul using two different devices and an incognito tab as well. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Suggested posts