Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not working on apple watch cellular

Not working on apple watch cellular

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone Xr

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1

Spotify is not working on cellular mode with my Apple watch. Any way of fixing the issue?

4 Replies

Hey @AngelaHoffman, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your Apple Watch? If you're not sure how, follow these steps

If you're still having trouble, let me know what Apple Watch model you have, as well as the watchOS version. You can find this by going to the Watch app > General > About.

Let me know how this goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I've tried everything from unpairing my watch to deleting the app from my phone, signing out of all devices  and restarting my watch and it just doesn't work.

I have an Apple watch series 5 with cellular with the latest update (OS 6.2.6) and an iPhone Xr with the latest update (OS 13.5.1). I've read on the community that the app just doesn't work if you do now have your phone with you. Will Spotify fix this issue? I ended up getting the AM trial so I can listen to songs when I exercise.

Angela

I'm having this issue as well.

My calling / text works just fine on cellular, but the Spotify app shows no data and will not play any music.

I have the Series 3 Apple Watch with the most updated software.

I have restarted my watch. Cleared it entirely, re paired it. Nothing

Can you please help me?

Hey there @kr7

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you mind double checking that your Apple Watch is connected to your mobile device via Bluetooth? You can find the steps here on our support page.

Note: Streaming directly from an Apple Watch isn't possible. You can head over here and add your vote to the idea.

Let us know how everything goes. We're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

Suggested posts