Notifications don‘t work

Solved!

Notifications don‘t work

faeb
Casual Listener

I do not get any kind of notifications. I have turned on everything, E-Mail and Push and do not get any. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Notifications don‘t work

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @faeb

Which type of notifications were you looking to get?

Most of the notification settings listed under "Your Music" such as "recommended music, playlist updates, artist updates" no longer work.

If you have "new music" turned on, you will get an email every Friday with a link to your personalized Release Radar playlist. If you have "concert notifications" turned on then every once in a while you will get an email with some upcoming concerts playing by you from artists you listen to.

Unfortunately Spotify hasn't sent out mobile push notificaitons at all for the last 2 years or so. I think they should remove the settings and clean it up if there aren't notifications being sent out.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies
Solution!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @faeb

Which type of notifications were you looking to get?

Most of the notification settings listed under "Your Music" such as "recommended music, playlist updates, artist updates" no longer work.

If you have "new music" turned on, you will get an email every Friday with a link to your personalized Release Radar playlist. If you have "concert notifications" turned on then every once in a while you will get an email with some upcoming concerts playing by you from artists you listen to.

Unfortunately Spotify hasn't sent out mobile push notificaitons at all for the last 2 years or so. I think they should remove the settings and clean it up if there aren't notifications being sent out.

MattSudaRock Star 24

faeb
Casual Listener

Hi Matt!

Thanks a lot! That has answered my question. Funny this notification settings exists even if they do not have any sense then. 

Have a good day! :)

faeb

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

You're welcome!

I agree, I think it's confusing. Hopefully Spotify will improve the notifications settings in the future so that it only shows options that currently work.

MattSudaRock Star 24
SUGGESTED POSTS