Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Odd offlining problem

Solved!

Odd offlining problem

hey community i've joined premium about a few weeks ago and everythinf went smooth sailing untill about a few days ago. I have a 64 gb iphone 5s running the latest IOS and i have 41.2gb left of HDD space left on the phone. I cannot sync new songs to go offline. Ive tryied relogging in, making a playlist in order to sync them offline, and even redownloading the app. That is the only way it has synced the new songs is redownloading the app. BUT, after that any new songs i download will not sync offline. This is very frustrating and any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Forget it, i found out that you are limited to 3,333 songs that are able to be synced offline. I most likely will be getting rid of spotify because of this because i don't have an unlimited data plan.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Forget it, i found out that you are limited to 3,333 songs that are able to be synced offline. I most likely will be getting rid of spotify because of this because i don't have an unlimited data plan.

Add your kudo to this idea to show your support for removing the limit:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Get-rid-of-the-3-333-offline-song-limit/idi-p/70621

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts