Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Off line play lists

Off line play lists

Is it possible to select a part of a playlist for off line use on your mobule . Suppose you have a huge play list of a certain artist, but you want only a part off line on your phone. How do you handle this??

6 Replies

Hey, selecting a playlist for offline syncing will do the whole lot. So it's all or nothing.

What I would suggest though is simply making a new playlist of the tracks you want synced, since there's no limit to how many playlists you can have.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks Richard, nice second best solution

Richard, be careful what you say or it could come back and bite you later. I thought we established a while ago that there is a limit to the number of playlists you can have. If I remember correctly it's 10,000. I know that's a lot but it's incorrect to say there is no limit.

Ok, almost no limit then. More than enough for the majority of users.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Richard can you help me reset all the devices for offline accesses? I am having a little problem using it. Thanks!

Hey George, I've reset that information for you. Hope it helps!

Suggested posts