Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline music is deleted if my iPhone is turning off.

Offline music is deleted if my iPhone is turning off.

It's not happening always, but if my iPhone goes off because the battery is dead, after turn it on, Spofity requires my credentials again. After introducing my credentails I'm able to see the lists that I marked the offline before, but the songs are not downloaded, so I have to download all songs again.

I had that issue in my vacations, and I was not in my country, so I was not able to listen music until I got access to wifi. It sucks.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

3 Replies

Same problem here and I still haven´t found the solution.  Please let me know if you fixed this problem

I was researching about it. I found a thread that suggested login in the app using your account instead of login through Facebook. I tried, but I'm having the same issue. This is annoying because I lose my music every time that the issue happens. 

When I'm in my city that is not a problem because I have access to WiFi and 4g, but the last time I was traveling, and I was not able to listen music for 2 days. 

This is happening to me too. I lost dozens and dozens of downloaded (offline) albums. I deleted and reinstalled the app, but no luck—they were gone for good.

Suggested posts