Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline not syncing

Offline not syncing

I have seen plenty of post, and plenty of solutions people have tried to sync their playlist when choosing a playlist to being offline. Before, I could be located anywhere and turn the playlist to offline, and the songs would start syncing. None of my playlists will sync when I switch them to offline. Was there some type of change in the app? Sorry it seems a lot of people are having this issue because I have read a lot of post about this, but can't get a true answer to the solution. I have an i5 iphone with 19GB of space. I have had my phone trying to sync the songs on my playlist for several weeks now, and nothing is happening. Can anyone please advise some help? Sorry that this is probably an repetitive question. Also how many songs can you have offline?

Thanks 

3 Replies

It's a limit of 3,333 offline tracks per device - is it possible you've synced that many since last reinstalling the app?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks for the input on the number of tracks. I actually don't have any of my playlist set to be offline. Did Spotify change the procedure as to where you have to be connected to the same network when you are setting up your offline playlists, as your PC? I have seen several replies about some people doing this, but before I was able to change my playlist on the fly to offline, and the 4G network I was on would sync the songs that I was trying to set to play offline.

Thanks

Playlists containing local files (files you own on your PC) have to be synched over your network following the instructions here. Playlists containing spotify music can be downloaded wherever you are by selecting the playlist on your phone and making it available offline. Do you get any error messages when you try that?

Suggested posts