Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Very slow radio streaming on iOS devices via Wi-Fi

DescriptionBasicly Spotify radio doesn't work via Wi-Fi on both of my iOS devices, even tho it works perfectly fine when using 3G connection. I experience some issues on my Windows PC atm as well (ocassional error 802 and slow transfer...), but on th...

• Casual Listener
  •  Description Basicly Spotify radio doesn't work via Wi-Fi on both of my iOS devices, even tho it works perfectly fine when using 3G connection. I experience some issues on my Windows PC atm as ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving device email

I have spotify premium and a 4th gen ipod touch and I am trying to sign in with a device code. I went to the page to receive my device password and it says the email is sent but I am not receiving the email. Is this not the right page or what is goin...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium and a 4th gen ipod touch and I am trying to sign in with a device code. I went to the page to receive my device password and it says the email is sent but I am not receiving th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4S playlist showing 0 songs

I have several playlists on my computer and all of them synch just fine with my mobile app except for one playlist. I am a premium subscriber. The playlist in question has about 2,500 songs on my computer but shows zero songs on my phone. I've tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have several playlists on my computer and all of them synch just fine with my mobile app except for one playlist.  I am a premium subscriber.    The playlist in question has about ...
  • lovelyxleeann
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on my iPhone after installing FitBit One activity tracker

I just installed FitBit One activity tracker (bluetooth) and since then I cannot play my Spotify. The lists come up, but the songs will not play! Any suggestions on how to fix this? Help...please! Thanks!

• I just installed FitBit One activity tracker (bluetooth) and since then I cannot play my Spotify.   The lists come up, but the songs will not play! Any suggestions on how to fix this?   &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks don't play

Does anyone else have the issue where various songs in your offline playlists just won't play? The sit there and do nothing. No error. They work on my PC, my Mac and my iPad. Just not my iPhone. It's driving me mental.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone else have the issue where various songs in your offline playlists just won't play? The sit there and do nothing. No error. They work on my PC, my Mac and my iPad. Just not my iPhone. It's...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Artist and album name of a song grayed out. What it means?

I'm having the same trouble: I uploaded new local files so that I could listen to my favorite song, which is not available on Spotify. Everything synched fine -- except the one song I wanted. I closed out. I rebooted. I made available offline. I trie...

• I'm having the same trouble: I uploaded new local files so that I could listen to my favorite song, which is not available on Spotify. Everything synched fine -- except the one song I wanted. I c...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist Radio

I deleted a lot of songs in my starred list and replaced them with new ones, yet my mobile spotify app still plays the radio based on the deleted songs. There are currently 420 songs in my starred. I tried logining out and back in and I tried reinsta...

• I deleted a lot of songs in my starred list and replaced them with new ones, yet my mobile spotify app still plays the radio based on the deleted songs. There are currently 420 songs in my starred. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Album wont sycn to Ipad

A album that is new on Spotify wont synch to my Ipad? I am a premium sub. i have removed the app and reinstalled. Also i have DL two albums Directly to the ipad today it just wont download the New CLutch album Earth Rocker what the hell?

•  A album that is new on Spotify wont synch to  my Ipad? I am a premium sub. i have  removed the app and reinstalled. Also i have DL two albums Directly to the ipad today it just wont d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All Spotify Playlists not loading on Ipad

I currently have around 300 playlists that I have imported from Itunes into spotify. The majority of these songs are not available on spotify so I have imported them from itunes onto my PC spotify program. I then open my ipad and wait for all the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have around 300 playlists that I have imported from Itunes into spotify.  The majority of these songs are not available on spotify so I have imported them from itunes onto my PC...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not synching to iPhone

DescriptionMy starred playlist (or if i create a seperate new playlist) will not synch to my phone. It gets about 80% and won't synch any more. A more detailed description, using numbered steps1. I create a playlist on my ipad/comp2. I turn on my iph...

• Casual Listener
  •     Description My starred playlist (or if i create a seperate new playlist) will not synch to my phone. It gets about 80% and won't synch any more.    A more detailed descri...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists on Desktop Not Syncing to iPhone 5

Hi, I recently began subscribing to Spotify with a premium account. I have the latest versions of the mac client and iphone app. My basic problem is that the playlists that I follow on my desktop do not appear on my iphone. It's much easier for me to...

• Regular
  • Hi,    I recently began subscribing to Spotify with a premium account. I have the latest versions of the mac client and iphone app. My basic problem is that the playlists that I follow ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! syncing issues with my iphone

hello, I have an iphone and I have a playlist that is available for offline mode, and I've been trying to add more songs to it for a couple of weeks now and they will not download to my phone. This is very frustrating as this is the whole reason I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,  I have an iphone and I have a playlist that is available for offline mode, and I've been trying to add more songs to it for a couple of weeks now and they will not download to my phone...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet connection needed when syncing music via WiFi?

I used to sync my local files from my PC to my Iphone by turning on and old wifi modem i had lying around, connect both my pc and my iphone to it and it all worked out allright. Now when i'm trying to sync local files to iphone again i am unable to d...

• I used to sync my local files from my PC to my Iphone by turning on and old wifi modem i had lying around, connect both my pc and my iphone to it and it all worked out allright. Now when i'm trying t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 5 - lightning adapter 30 pin - Volkswagen Media In

I usespotify in my car (Volkswagen Golf VI, year 2010). About the minijack connector to transmit audio works fine. When connecting my "iphone 5" with the "apple lightning 30-pin-connector" and the "VW Media In" the sound is distorted. Does anyone kno...

• Casual Listener
  •       I usespotify in my car (Volkswagen Golf VI, year 2010).   About the minijack connector to transmit audio works fine.   When connecting my "iphone 5" with...
  • kuchrue
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
    lightning
    media in
    volkswagen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone playing instrumental version

I've downloaded my oasis CD on to itunes then copied it across. Some songs play normal, some play an instrumental and some say Track not synced ANy help please

• Regular
  • I've downloaded my oasis CD on to itunes then copied it across.   Some songs play normal, some play an instrumental and some say Track not synced   ANy help please
  • amb543
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4s not syncing

Suddenly my playlists is not available offline.. i've been first updated the app, then deleted it and downloaded it again. Made sure it's online. Been like this for a few week now, so annoying when I pay for premium.

• Regular
  • Suddenly my playlists is not available offline.. i've been first updated the app, then deleted it and downloaded it again. Made sure it's online. Been like this for a few week now, so annoying when I...
  • Reck2011
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists I'm following or created not syncing.

Hi there, I'm a premium member running the latest version of the Spotify desktop client on a new mac, and the most up-to-date app version of Spotify on an iPhone 5. I've followed a number of playlists through the desktop client, like "Top 100 Indie T...

• Regular
  • Hi there,    I'm a premium member running the latest version of the Spotify desktop client on a new mac, and the most up-to-date app version of Spotify on an iPhone 5. I've followed a num...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New playlists not syncing to my devices

New playlists that I have created on my computer are not showing up on both of my devices: itouch and android. These song are not from my local files, but from the Spotify library.

• Regular
  • New playlists that I have created on my computer are not showing up on both of my devices:  itouch and android.   These song are not from my local files, but from the Spotify library. &n...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Could not sync playlists fix

Hi My playlists won't sync to my iphone. It usually work very well but nothing is helping. Re logging in etc?!!! Help! thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    My playlists won't sync to my iphone.    It usually work very well but nothing is helping. Re logging in etc?!!!   Help!   thanks
  • kbackstr
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

AIDE SVP

J'aimerais avoir la pochette des albums qui s'affiche dans ma playlist comme sur l'application tunigo. Comment faire???Tunigo est bien mais pas de version française...Merci

• Casual Listener
  • J'aimerais avoir la pochette des albums qui s'affiche dans ma playlist comme sur l'application tunigo. Comment faire??? Tunigo est bien mais pas de version française... Merci
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes