Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium, and downloaded songs on my library. Today, I opened the app in an area of bad coverage for mobile data, and the songs took a long time to load because they were no longer downloaded and were loading off the data. I am using an iPhone SE on iOS 10.2. I tried again to download one album and it appeared as downloaded; but when I closed the app and opened it again the songs were no longer downloaded. I tried settings>playback>offline but it does not work without 3G or wifi on. I remember having premium on an old account during the Summer that was set up using my Facebook; but made a new account because I no longer use Facebook. I do not recall encountering any problems during that time using the premium service. Currently all other premium features work, the downloaded songs are my only issue. If anyone could please explain a solution it would be greatly appreciated; and thank you in advance.
3 Replies

Do you know if the playlists were completely downloaded before you disconnected form Wifi.

I think so, all the songs I was trying to download appeared with the green downloaded icon beside them; and when I reopened the app they no longer had it.

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Suggested posts