Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

One song will not play all of a sudden?!

Solved!

One song will not play all of a sudden?!

If I tap the song, it shows up on the bottom, then goes away does not play, I had no issue with this song for a week, just not it stops working, it will not download, if I try and queue it, it says "Sorry! You can't queue this content while connected to another device, I'm not connected to anything, computer is in Illinois while I'm in Florida, there's no way it's connected to anything, only one song not working, tried uninstalling app, tried everything, nothing works...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sometimes songs become unavailable on Spotify, just the other day I noticed two of the songs in my Playlist were grayed out. This can happen because the artist decides to remove it, or anything of that sort. i don not know  if this is the problem you may be experiencing, but I thought it may help. Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Sometimes songs become unavailable on Spotify, just the other day I noticed two of the songs in my Playlist were grayed out. This can happen because the artist decides to remove it, or anything of that sort. i don not know  if this is the problem you may be experiencing, but I thought it may help. Good luck!

It now works again all of a sudden, sounds like something you just described happened, its all good now 🙂 

Suggested posts