Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Only Shuffle possible. Premium Account.

Only Shuffle possible. Premium Account.

Since yesterday I cannot start playing albums / playlists. Only shuffle mode is available. I have a premium account (even shown in my account settings, status is ok). iOS, Spotify 8.5.5.715 Log Off / Log on did not help. Reinstallation of the app did not help. Even not a deep reboot or changing my password (and re-login) Running Spotify Webplayer in firefox works. How can I get back my premium features in the app?
3 Replies

Hey @Syco773.

Thanks for posting your question on the Community.

Just to confirm, were you able to successfully use the web player on your iOS device?

Could you try logging into your account on a different device (e.g. a desktop) and seeing if that works? If not, then could you possibly try another network?

If none of the above works, then it would be great if you could send us a screen recording showing us what the issue looks like on your end, or otherwise provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

I'm a premium user with the same problem; it started yesterday.  I tap the first song in a playlist on my iPhone to begin playing the songs in order, and after that first song it starts playing songs from the list in random order.  I've confirmed that I'm running the most recent version of Spotify, and I've tried closing the app and rebooting my phone.  It's maddening.  I'm not particularly tech-savvy, and am not sure what else I can try, so my request to the moderator is to explain any solution in very clear and simple language.

Hey @yetanothersmith.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Just to confirm, when you press the Next button and the next song in the playlist does not play as expected, do you have the shuffle function toggled off?

Also, is this happening just with that one playlist you mentioned, or is it happening no matter where you start playing music from?

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply 🙂

Suggested posts