P0 Bug: Cannot clear the queue, cannot play an album, cannot "Play Next"

P0 Bug: Cannot clear the queue, cannot play an album, cannot "Play Next"

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 12.3.1)

The design of the play queue is brain dead.   You add a 1,000 song playlist to the play queue, and then, when you want to play another playlist or album, there's no way to remove that playlist except 1 by 1 on iOS.  That's brain dead stupid.   And, it's a change from the way the app used to behave.   I can't ever choose an album and just play that album.  The only options are to "Shuffle Play" or add to queue.  If the 1,000 song playlist was added to the queue previously, I have to find the album at the end of that queue.   Why can't I just "clear" ?  This would take 15 minutes to implement.  Why can't I just have a "Play" button on an album?  This would take 15 minutes to implement

1 Reply

Hi @dmsmith925,

It's true there's not a clear button for the queue on mobile right now, but if you head over to the desktop version, you will find a clear button for the "next in queue" section. I realize this doesn't do a whole lot of good when you're out and about, but it might be helpful for those times when you do have access to the desktop app. 

Suggested posts