iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Songs Show On Desktop but Not Mobile

PlanFreeCountryUnited States of America DeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or IssueSometimes when I add albums on my desktop the album will appear in my favorite songs on my desktop, but when i go on my mobile app that same album wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States of America  Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue Sometimes when I add albums on my desktop the album will appear in my...
  • dankwaffles
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting songs on Spotify that they don’t have now

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issuehey all, do you think Spotify will ever get the song “Let It Rain On Me” by James Pickering and Matthew Clark it’s a really great song and I would love to add it to my pl...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue hey all, do you think Spotify will ever get the song “Let It Rain On Me” by James...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problem with songs

PlanFreeCountry FranceDevicelenovoOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I have a problem with some songs, in fact they are wrong. For example, I have the live version in Ellen Degeneres show of goosebumps : Travis Scott. Anyone can help me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  France Device lenovo Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I have a problem with some songs, in fact they are wrong. For example, I have the ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the design of my spotify is not updated (iPhone 8)

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12 Beta My Question or Issue

•   Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12 Beta   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast not visible while bluetooth connected

PlanPremiumCountry DenmarkDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I am not able to select Chromecast devices while my phone is connected to my bluetooth speaker. As soon as i disconnect the speaker i get the Devices Available link. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Denmark Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I am not able to select Chromecast devices while my phone is connected to my blu...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Esperando para descargar

Hola, tengo el problema de que pongo play a las canciones y suenan normal, y las guardo en "Canciones" y está todo bien pero, cuando activo lo de descargar, no se descarga nada y sale debajo "Esperando para descargar." Y no sé cómo hacer para que se ...

• Hola, tengo el problema de que pongo play a las canciones y suenan normal, y las guardo en "Canciones" y está todo bien pero, cuando activo lo de descargar, no se descarga nada y sale debajo "Esperan...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to Disable Full Screen Playback on iOS

Does anybody know if it is possible at all to disable full screen album artwork playback on iOS? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anybody know if it is possible at all to disable full screen album artwork playback on iOS? Thanks.     
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to custom sort list of playlists

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue When I view my list of playlists, I'd like to be able to change the order in which they appear. I see that you can sort by "Name" or by "Custom". But when I sort by Cust...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  When I view my list of playlists, I'd like to be able to change the order in which ...
  • aliyaearley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Playlists?

Is there a way to make a playlist of podcasts? I think the Queue doesn't work across devices... So how does one build a list of podcasts to listen to? Also, I'm not sure how to see more details of a Podcast episode on Desktop (Mac)...? Thanks for you...

• Regular
  • Is there a way to make a playlist of podcasts?   I think the Queue doesn't work across devices...  So how does one build a list of podcasts to listen to?   Also, I'm not sure how t...
  • marksymoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 31 likes
  • podcast
  • 6 replies
  • 31 likes

App is annoying!

When will you finally release an app that’s fun, inspiring and intuitive??? I hate that 90% of the real estate in the app is completely irrelevant for me but it takes 5 clicks to get to a playlist that I love! I am so annoyed every day about that!!!

•  When will you finally release an app that’s fun, inspiring and intuitive???    I hate that 90% of the real estate in the app is completely irrelevant for me but it takes 5 clicks to...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

behind the lyrics

Hello everyone, i was wondering how behind the lyrics work on spotify. i have it disabled and still showing up that genius window. id like to turn it off. am i doin smth wrong?PlanPremiumCountry CzechDeviceiPhone 6aOperating System(iOS 12 My Question...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,  i was wondering how behind the lyrics work on spotify. i have it disabled and still showing up that genius window. id like to turn it off. am i doin smth wrong? Plan Premium ...
  • dd__dd__
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong music playing

I apologize if the title seems misleading, I was trying to keep the subject as short as possible! I’m playing the free version of Spotify on an iPhone 6 Plus. I went to the artist Panic! at the disco and pressed shuffle play on their album “pretty. o...

A8E8F534-24BF-4F97-A2B4-5F7AB8792689.png
  • I apologize if the title seems misleading, I was trying to keep the subject as short as possible!   I’m playing the free version of Spotify on an iPhone 6 Plus. I went to the artist Panic! at ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Metadata inconsistently displays on Honda headunits over Bluetooth

Country:United StatesDevice:iPhone X (issue occurs on older iOS devices as well)Operating System:iOS 11 (occurs on older iOS versions as well)Vehicle:2014 Honda Civic Issue:Metadata is inconsistently displayed when playing media over bluetooth to Hon...

• Country: United States Device: iPhone X (issue occurs on older iOS devices as well) Operating System: iOS 11 (occurs on older iOS versions as well) Vehicle: 2014 Honda Civic   Issue: M...
  • choowy
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Itunes playlist on iPad

I just want to know if Spotify will EVER allow Itunes playlists to play on tablets? It seems such a simple thing to do, or am I expecting too much?! Even if there's a 3rd party app, can you let me know, or make it obvious please?

• Casual Listener
  •   I just want to know if Spotify will EVER allow Itunes playlists to play on tablets? It seems such a simple thing to do, or am I expecting too much?! Even if there's a 3rd party app, can you l...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipad
    itunes
    Playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilOperating SystemiOsMy Question or IssueSo, I have a playlist with a lot of songs, like 700 and I always listen to it in shuffle mode, but lately I noticed that only a few musics play, like only 50. Is there any way that I can ...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Operating System iOs My Question or Issue So, I have a playlist with a lot of songs, like 700 and I always listen to it in shuffle mode, but lately I noticed that o...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 8 keeps saying "You're offline" when on LTE data

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 8 64gbOperating System(iOS 11.4) My Question or Issue My iPhone constantly says I'm offline whenever I am on LTE data and therefore I can't stream anything on Spotify Premium whenever I'm away from WiFi. Here's w...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country  Canada Device iPhone 8 64gb Operating System (iOS 11.4)   My Question or Issue  My iPhone constantly says I'm offline whenever I am on LTE data ...
  • jbinc
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bitrate Quality Lower

Plan/PremiumCountry/USAOperating System/iOS 10 About a week ago I thought my speakers had been damaged because the sound was so bad. I kept noticing that all the songs I listened to had compressed highs and overall the audio sounded tinny. I know the...

• Plan/Premium Country/USA Operating System/iOS 10   About a week ago I thought my speakers had been damaged because the sound was so bad. I kept noticing that all the songs I listened to had ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't type Korean correctly in the search bar from the latest iOS 11.4.1 app

This is very frustrating that the issue has been noticed a while ago and has not fixed yet! Please note it's the latest version of iOS app.

• Regular
  • This is very frustrating that the issue has been noticed a while ago and has not fixed yet! Please note it's the latest version of iOS app.
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    iOS
    Korean search
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

DEACTIVATE GENIUS COMPLETELY

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevice(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueHow the **bleep** can I completely disable Genius?I have already uninstalled "Genius"! I also have the latest version of Spotify and "behind the lyrics" is switche...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue How the **bleep** can I completely disable Genius? I have already uninstalled "...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • deactivating
    Disable
    Genius
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes