Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Solved!

Payment

I just downloaded the Spotify app and I wanted to know if I could be on the app and not pay anything. I'm on Spotify Free but I don't know if it is totally free. I read on a website that Spotify Free still makes you pay and I wanted to know if that is true.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome to the community, Gracethepokemon!

Having a Spotify Free account does not cost you anything. Only Spotify Premium costs, it is a subscription-based service and gives you extra features for a better user experience, whereas Spotify Free has ads and you can only play playlists, albums, etc. in shuffle play mode.

If you have any further inquiries feel free to post on this Community, tweet @SpotifyCares, or contact Spotify Support.

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Welcome to the community, Gracethepokemon!

Having a Spotify Free account does not cost you anything. Only Spotify Premium costs, it is a subscription-based service and gives you extra features for a better user experience, whereas Spotify Free has ads and you can only play playlists, albums, etc. in shuffle play mode.

If you have any further inquiries feel free to post on this Community, tweet @SpotifyCares, or contact Spotify Support.

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Suggested posts