Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Loading

Playlist Loading

Does anyone else have an issue with their playlists not loading? I have a playlist with 115 songs and it will not load past the first like 45 songs and if it does, it will load the next 20 or so then take forever to load the rest or not load at all. I pay the $9.99 + to have premium and I am very upset that my music does not load. I have trouble shot a bit. I make sure I have good signal on my device (data and/or wifi), I close the app completely, even so far as to shut my phone off completely and nothing works. I'm becoming quite upset about this. Can anyone help me when this or get me a contact number in order to ask the correct person.
5 Replies

I have the same issue. Only loads about 45 songs then attempts to load rest of playlist but never does. That issue is with the playlist downloaded too which makes no sense.
IMG_5839.PNG

Hey Guys, I have the same Problem on my ipad in can not download anything but on my android devices it's all ok...

Hi. I also have this issue. I'm on iOS 10.3. It loads a certain amount of songs (of the total 100 or so songs), but when I scroll down to load the rest of the playlist, it stops and loads forever. I have also tried to close the app properly, and turning my phone on and off, but this has not helped. However, I have found that if I scroll down really slowly (so that the next part of the playlist loads before I get to see the "loading wheel"), I can actually load the whole playlist. It is however really slow and tedious, and I'm getting really tired of this happening every time I want to play a song that is at the bottom of my playlists. Also, I can't serm to find any pattern of which playlists this happens to. It's not specifically offline playlists, and it doesn't seem to happen only to playlists with a specific amount of songs (although they do have to have more than the number of songs that are initially loaded).
IMG_8783.PNG

Ok I am havig the same issue - is there any know fix for this

I have tried logign out of everything and relaoding  makes  no difference. When I scroll down to song 50 it just sist there trying to load the rest of the list

same error, i think that it's an error with API (application programming interface) so they do this to show songs: song number 1 + song number 2 + ... + song number last; this easy thing makes you wait for ages to show up other songs. In another way i can say that Spotify is a bad application, not worthing 5 or 10 money. I can stay here to blame all day but they will take their time to discover it, because they don't have 'report an error' button.

Suggested posts