Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist on iPhone and iPad not syncing

Solved!

Playlist on iPhone and iPad not syncing

When I create a playlist on my mac, the playlist shows up on my iPhone and on my iPad, but they have 0 tracks in the playlist. I have deleted the apps, reinstalled them, but still have the same issue. The strange thing is the older playlists have the tracks in them. How do I correct this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

I gotta inquire about this issue on my mobile phone.  What is the max limit that you can sync tracks in a playlist?  I have synced all but 21 tracks.  My playlist has 526 tracks and only 505 tracks synced to the device.  Let me know because I am going out of mind trying to figure this one out. 
Now, All off my tracks are synced on my computer...  This is very strange.. Please help!

Sincerely,
Antone Thatcher
A Premium subscription user of Spotify
Antone Thatcher

View solution in original post

3 Replies

set-up a new playlist and copied a few songs at a time into the playlist. They showed up in the new playlists on both the iPhone and iPad. so problem is taken care of. You can only copy a few songs at a time into a playlist otherwise the playlist shows up as empty on IOS devices.

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Firstly, pleased you solved it 😄

I would have just ended up giving the same solution.

It seems many users are experiencing this 'large playlist bug'. Version 0.9.1.x of Spotify is being rolled out at the moment, so when you get that I believe it fixes the issue.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

Hello,

I gotta inquire about this issue on my mobile phone.  What is the max limit that you can sync tracks in a playlist?  I have synced all but 21 tracks.  My playlist has 526 tracks and only 505 tracks synced to the device.  Let me know because I am going out of mind trying to figure this one out. 
Now, All off my tracks are synced on my computer...  This is very strange.. Please help!

Sincerely,
Antone Thatcher
A Premium subscription user of Spotify
Antone Thatcher

Suggested posts