Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists don't completely download..

Solved!

Playlists don't completely download..

I only have 1,400 songs on my account, which shouldn't really be a problem. About 3/4 out of my 24 playlists are downloaded. (Yes I am a premium user.) I've deleted the Spotify app on my 5c, turned off my phone, logged off then back in, and the other 1/4 won't go offline/download. (Yes, I did have my wifi on, it works just fine.) My computer needs fixed so the only thing I can use to fix this issue is my phone. Also, when I add a song to any playlist it won't download. Please help me, I live for music and I'm really desperate to have it back. Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aubrie160 welcome to the spotify community!

Thanks for voicing it out, if you have to sync about 1,400 songs, it will take at least 3GB to 6GB of disk space on your iPhone.. Do you have enough space?
(You can check for free space via the Settings app -> General -> Usage)

I have synced about 1K plus songs and it is using about 4.3GB.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @aubrie160 welcome to the spotify community!

Thanks for voicing it out, if you have to sync about 1,400 songs, it will take at least 3GB to 6GB of disk space on your iPhone.. Do you have enough space?
(You can check for free space via the Settings app -> General -> Usage)

I have synced about 1K plus songs and it is using about 4.3GB.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts