Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists gone

Solved!

Playlists gone

Hi,

All of my playlists are no longer available my iPhone (both online and offline playlists). I can only access other people's playlists that I have subscribed too. App size is showing as 4.2Gb so something is still on the device?

M

(iOS 6, iPhone 4, Spotify Version 0.5.9.10, Spotify Core 0.7.1.6114)

Id like to add that on the iPhone, I've Logged out and in again, rebooted the phone, and deleted and re-installed the app, still no playlists. Also my playlists seem to be still available in the Desktop App when I log in. It seems the problem is on iOS only.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, I got this fixed a couple of days ago. No idea how but the guys in support sorted it fairly quickly. I recommend you contact them!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

I've checked this on an iPad and same problem. All previous playlists (online and offline) lists are gone

Can someone get back to me please? Is this a problem with my account or a problem with the iOS app. I've been a premium subscriber for 4 years and I've built up a lot of playlists, I really want them back on my iPhone soon.

Thanks,

M

Same thing has just recently happened to me.  My playlists are avialiable on my computer, but only the top four are in my iPhone 4.  Any ideas why this is happening?

I figured out a fix.  On a computer, drag your playlists to the top of the playlist queue and that will add them to your iPhone/iPad.  

Same here.... I have many playlists and Folders in spotify on my Mac, but on iPad and iPhone will only Show up a few... what could be the problem for that? Pls spotify fix that!

Same has happened to me.

I have all my playlists and folders in spotify on my Mac, but on iPad and iPhone will only show subscribed lists. 

Tried rebooting, logging in and out etc etc..

Frustrating, have emailed support, will post their response.

Marked as solution

Hey, I got this fixed a couple of days ago. No idea how but the guys in support sorted it fairly quickly. I recommend you contact them!

I have contatced them. Emailed me and told me to log in and out and it'd be fxed.

Sadly it's not

Just Tried The Same... Still Not showing all playlists...

Yeah, I went through a few rounds of that...Martin in Spotify Customer Service - Cambridge fixed it in the end 🙂

I am in the same boat my playlists are no longer on my laptop app for spotify anyone know why?

I never did get Spotify to work on my Macbook except the web player, which works fine it just doesn't have the same functionality. It all works on the PC.

On the new iPhone I can log into my Premium account but all of my playlists are gone. 

@EdCote wrote:

I never did get Spotify to work on my Macbook except the web player, which works fine it just doesn't have the same functionality. It all works on the PC.

On the new iPhone I can log into my Premium account but all of my playlists are gone. 

Strange, and the playlists are there on the web and desktop clients? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes. I'm listening to one right now.

I logged in today and my playlists are gone! What do I do to get them back?

Suggested posts