Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please, help my

Solved!

Please, help my

Hello. error: I deleted a list - my iphone --- The name list is deleted: "all delicatessen"

You can help. Thank you! <email address removed>

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Your messager was edited cause it contained personal information. This is still a public forum, so disclosing that information isn't a thing you really want to do. If your playlist has been accidently deleted, then just sit tight and wait for staff to respond.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Vado wrote:

Hello. error: I deleted a list - my iphone --- The name list is deleted: "all delicatessen"

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Your messager was edited cause it contained personal information. This is still a public forum, so disclosing that information isn't a thing you really want to do. If your playlist has been accidently deleted, then just sit tight and wait for staff to respond.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Marked as solution

@Vado wrote:

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts