Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast Playlists?

Solved!

Podcast Playlists?

Is there a way to make a playlist of podcasts?

I think the Queue doesn't work across devices...  So how does one build a list of podcasts to listen to?

Also, I'm not sure how to see more details of a Podcast episode on Desktop (Mac)...?

Thanks for your help,

Rodney

Family Plan

Premium

Canada

iPhone 7/Mac/PC

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks Melody!

Good suggestions!

I didn't totally understand how to access the queue on mobile - now I do!

I also didn't realize I could click the podcast episode on desktop... not intuitive... and a little hard to read on the skinny opening... maybe this should be under the "More" dropdown...

podcast.PNG

Thank you again,

Rodney

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @RodneyL.

At the moment, it's not possible to add podcasts to playlists, but we'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the right team. 

If you have any other questions, just let us know. 

Thanks JuanSebastian!

Hey @RodneyL.

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Although it's not possible to add podcasts to a playlist right now, you can add them to your queue instead if this works for you. 

You can also click on the episode, to see more details about an individual episode on desktop. This should drop down the rest of the bio.

We hope this helps 🙂 
/M

Marked as solution

Thanks Melody!

Good suggestions!

I didn't totally understand how to access the queue on mobile - now I do!

I also didn't realize I could click the podcast episode on desktop... not intuitive... and a little hard to read on the skinny opening... maybe this should be under the "More" dropdown...

podcast.PNG

Thank you again,

Rodney

Hey @RodneyL.

No worries!

We'll pass that feedback on too, thanks for taking the time to reply 🙂

Have a great day,

/M

This has been requested for some time now... is this likely to built anytime soon?

Suggested posts